What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frodo Baggins said:
Mother's Day 3 years ago I was having a heart attack.

hmm, how did it go? I've had some stuff happen, but I'm not sure if it was a form of heart attack.

There was a time the whole side of my body went kind of numb and I was all stressed out and my heart was palpatating.

Pain. Months of nights of waking in pain. Months of nights walking it off. One night it was worse and longer and sharper. In my back and chest and forearm and shoulder. I drove 11 kms to hospital and they discovered 4 hours later I was having a heart attack.
Better now.
We need these trials and tribulations to test our resolve. Like little Frodo of who I am named. He suffer body and mind and more than he thought capable of withstanding and came through.

Sleepy, feeling content. Listening to the latest Akitsa album, is grand.

oh my god frodo thank god you're alright

*hugs*

and anyways, stupid self consciousness

:(

I have a new job as an apprentice chef in an indian restaurant which I start this week, things are really turning up for me :)

just had exercise and a shower, might go get something nice to eat tonight

I am not thinking not really thinking of things. Just feeling. Thoughts are slippery and jumpy. I want to be other. Trapped and limited and caged and wanting to burn and and destroy and slash and hack and call to arms and ride into battle and face my end or what may be on my terms. Not meekly and not existing. I want to ride the horses into battle I want the sound of warriors near and joining the frenzied charge and the ground reverberating from the hooves of thousands of war horses. To not hear my scream, my battle cry. To drive myself through the enemy and out the other side. To rend and tear and end. Not sit here and not like this. Hot and sweaty. Angry. Teeth gritted. Muscles tight and awaiting the fight that will not be. So angry.

I fell asleep this evening at about 7 pm, woke up at 1:30 am so just drifting a little.

Latest posts

Back