What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eyelid twitches is pissing me off, seems to occur more often the more pissed I am, or if I'm trying to ******* focus. fresia >_>

when will my mind be at peace so i can actually sleep well? why cant i stop thinking about her when i know i probably shouldnt? why am i so lost in my thoughts... so lost in my head?

I want to buy some 3d puzzels I've never tried them before but they look really fun.

*sighs* I just wish I had more money

why is it so god **** expensive to have hobbies, I now understand why my life has been so boring
there is like no hobby that doesn't require money
I mean even f*cking running is expensive
cross country running shoes, and atheltic fess

myt dad runs like crazy and spends a lot of money on it he always needs new running socks and buys like $70 running shoes each year, not to mention drinks and race fees

it's insane

:(

god **** ebay and paypal are ******* contrite bitches

I just wanted a replacement joystick D;

GAHH

evanescencefan91 said:
I want to buy some 3d puzzels I've never tried them before but they look really fun.

*sighs* I just wish I had more money

why is it so god **** expensive to have hobbies, I now understand why my life has been so boring
there is like no hobby that doesn't require money
I mean even f*cking running is expensive
cross country running shoes, and atheltic fess

myt dad runs like crazy and spends a lot of money on it he always needs new running socks and buys like $70 running shoes each year, not to mention drinks and race fees

it's insane

:(

god **** ebay and paypal are ******* contrite bitches

I just wanted a replacement joystick D;

GAHH

Yea even learning and studying are expensive as honeysuckle.

Oh my God in Heaven, how is it that I have accomplished everything that is NOT on today's To-Do list (but it all needed doing anyway) and not the one thing I was supposed to be working on today?!

Also, I could really go for a klondike bar right about now.

why does my mind keep going back to the same thing? im not even sure why at this point.

Some people are just so adorable. God bless them and I sincerely hope they'll live a happy life.

had another late moonlight ride :)

parents were pretty worried,...
sorry

but worked over seven hours today soo monnnieess :D

and I'm so bringing my own lunch next time that food is gross as honeysuckle, yech even the vegetables were greasy DX

evanescencefan91 said:
had another late moonlight ride :)

parents were pretty worried,...
sorry

but worked over seven hours today soo monnnieess :D

and I'm so bringing my own lunch next time that food is gross as honeysuckle, yech even the vegetables were greasy DX

eewww... greasy vegetables.

I am so glad I am going to get away for awhile, and with him.

Just hoping that nothing bad comes of it. I need to be gone from here.

i really have a difficult time stomaching sheltered, overly emotional, under experienced, 18/19 y/o clueless EMO kids who would dare to approach me and speak to me as if i was their peer.

the absolute height of ignorance. like totally. like. like. like ******* spare me.

here is a hint. if you are 19 and you are talking to someone who is 32, realize that you are speaking to someone who has been doing "the adult thing" 14 times as long as you! and then get some respect in your voice or don't even speak to me, go find more of your creepy crawly friends to comiserate with. barf.

;)

woo finished downloading 3000 images, now I need to find something that could do slideshows in a window.

Right now I would like to just curl up and die...
I wish I didn't suffer from insomnia.
I am going to go and wash my hands again.
I'm thinking about getting rid of every single one of my My Little Ponies, or putting them away in storage, they remind me too much of my ex boyfriend...
I'm thinking about getting rid of every single thing that reminds me of my ex boyfriend.
I wish my ex boyfriend would call me...
I don't know, there doesn't seem to be alot going on in my mind right now...

Latest posts

Back