What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh I'm sorry crow honeysuckle on some soft ice or ice cream I'm sure that will help

ok seriously WTF hy vee if it takes you over two weeks to reply to my application just to say I'm not hired I think It should be legally and socaily acceptable for me to reply calling you a *****

gah

WTF WHY THE HELL DOES AN IPHONE NEED AN ANTENNA!!??

WE HAVEN'T HAD ANTENNAS SINCE 1998

and I'm exhausted i had to get up at ten am today gah and I worked for 7.5 hours D;

EvFan did you just tell LC to honeysuckle on some ice cream...or SIT? Inquiring minds want to know, lol.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Nerdy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I thinking why can I see what I said on sunday in the chat room right now? :p

Anyway, I woke up too late to go to the clinic, so I'll have to go on Thursday, but I'm kind of feeling ok for the moment. Don't know how long it will last though...

i actually debated whether to have blueberries, strawberries, or cherries with my breakfast. i'm bucking the system, and having a little of each.

Just_Some_Dude said:
i actually debated whether to have blueberries, strawberries, or cherries with my breakfast. i'm bucking the system, and having a little of each.

You're a rebel. :p

so work is kind of rocky at the moment, I decided to just take it through as far as I can though and be neither optimistic nor pessimistic about my prospects. as long as I learn something it'll be worthwhile

listening to Ray Charles, what a man

I'm thinking that I really need to get out there in life again. Time's passing by way too quickly and life's way too short. Now, I just need to figure out how to get out there again :(

People are pissing me right off today. It's one of those days when I want to get in my car and start driving away.

we really should do something about that mold in the bathroom

I knew moving back home would be hazardous to my health
:O

Latest posts

Back