What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need a hand to hold onto, someone who understands, someone who truly cares, like the John Cougar Mellancamp song:)

CrazieCute said:
I'm nervous. I'm thinking why did I join this forum? Everyone on here seems to have better social skills than me. I'm getting cold feet and I want to run and hide.

I'm still learning my social skills. I'm slowly getting better at it.

Crazie Cutie-- No need to feel nervous. There's great people here. The social skills can improve in time. I know I have gotten much better over the past couple of years. And I will send you a message in a bit like you said. :)

Right now I'm just hoping all my student loan stuff will work out okay. I'm looking forward to heading back to school in the fall more than ever. It will be good to be around people again, and have a class with a friend. It was a pleasant surprise when I ran into her by chance and she said she wanted us to stay together.

yay thankyou for the hugs nina *hugsback* :D

and dude nana cupcakes for the win motherf*cker WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

actually my stepsister left me one today after making a batch for a party later yay

I called the dr's office again today told them I should still be a patient there, they said he won't be in till tomorrow so they should give me a call, my mom has some left, so I'm going to bike over there in a little bit I also have to go into work to pick up my paycheck yay, then go tothe bank and maybe I'll get some food and ice cream

I'm in my bedroom and right now on my window there's a shadow that looks like a nice little dragon! For a moment I thought it was a real dragon but I remembered that it's only the shadow of the tree leaves...but then again...who's stopping me from believe it's a nice little dragon? Life would be more fun that way, ah nice little dragon! What a friendly little shadow to pay me a visit on this lonely day.

echo said:
I'm in my bedroom and right now on my window there's a shadow that looks like a nice little dragon! For a moment I thought it was a real dragon but I remembered that it's only the shadow of the tree leaves...but then again...who's stopping me from believe it's a nice little dragon? Life would be more fun that way, ah nice little dragon! What a friendly little shadow to pay me a visit on this lonely day.

that would be a very cool beginning to a very cool song called 'nice little dragon':):D

echo said:

It's nice that you have a good imagination. Most people lack that these days.

I'm also the same.

I'm thinking about what I can do so I'm not bored. I'm hoping I don't have to go anywhere becuase I'm really comfortable and of course, free!

naked again lost soul:)

i'm trying to find ways out of seemingly impossible situations. i find now that i am down to a sort of desperation. and desperation is the mother of invention or something like that!!!

i am weighing my choices and just want to be sure i don't waste a moment of time on the wrong one.

Thanking about giving up becuase I'm tired of everyday feel like the same.

I am really depressed and upset someone had rejected me becuase I have autism. I'm tired of being so limited and helpless.

I hate having Autism with a passion.

I ask myself, what did I ever do to deserve a life like this?

I was crying early and it was so bad, I thought I was going to take a heart attack, I felt a big strain in my chest. I don't feel that I can suffer anymore.

Latest posts

Back