What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is an intense chess match going on right beside me. They even have names for the attacks. It's consuming...I can't look away. These gents are actually tournament champs. And I thought my day would be less than interesting. Even woke up feeling a twinge of dread (isn't that sad?) but now, I'm reading all these great posts, sipping on some freshly brewed organic coffee and watching future grandmasters beat the crap out of each other with their mind bullets! Glory be to the universe!

Mr. Blue.....You mind sharing some of that coffee? I'm drinking, instant Maxwell House and it isn't very tastey. I am a lazy artist and don't feel like making a fresh pot of good stuff. Good to hear your day turn more cheerful for you! :)

how lovely yesterday was. we woke up to a thunderstorm and lazed around, watched a movie. lazed around some more. and went out to eat at a mexican restaurant and it was soooooo good. extradorinarily good. with a great atmosphere and beautiful music.

then lazed around some more and watched some funny videos.

then went to bed feeling so good, and it started storming again and the sirens went off for a tornado warning. so we went to the basement and then because we had the radio on listening for storm info i landed on a great station playing the most beautiful jazz music.

so after we came up i left that on for about 2 hours listening to it in the dark storm. i felt like charlie brown:) it was nice:)

Nina,

I'm getting you a cup right now. Dark, medium or light? Please open a window, those fumes can get nasty. :)

Should not have winked at that dude.

Dark, no sugar! Thanks! I did vent the place, I'm painting a massive canvas and was soaking brushes in turpentine at the same time...All is fresh and airy now! :)

Hey, that's exactly how I like my coffee! One dark roast, coming right up.

Mr. Blue is thinking that he really doesn't want to go to work in a half hour. Blast you bills, rent, groceries and entertainment! I need to revamp my budget.

that makes three of us...

enjoy!

BlackCoffee.jpg

Freedom and Blue--I'm still drinking this rank Maxwell House...:( But seeing that pic, Freedom has inspired me to go brew up a pot of something decent! :) Thanks!

csmswhs...I don't know if I should hug you or send a grin...So I'll cover all bases and do both.:D {{{csmswhs}}}:D

Nina said:
csmswhs...I don't know if I should hug you or send a grin...So I'll cover all bases and do both.:D {{{csmswhs}}}:D

thanks:) i was just watching a video again about robots. it really cracks me up. one of them says 'come on sucker lick my battery'

i will now return to the silent neither here nor there wieghtless floating along mode i was in before i watched that again:)

or maybe not?

hope your enjoying your coffee. yum.:)

I'm thinking how much I miss a very very dear friend of mine, and how much I'd like to talk to him, but I can't/won't/etc. Sux to be me right now. >.<

Nina said:
Freedom and Blue--I'm still drinking this rank Maxwell House...:( But seeing that pic, Freedom has inspired me to go brew up a pot of something decent! :) Thanks!

i like folger's. they have this colombian coffee that is o-so-gooooooood!!!

Day 3 back on the vegan diet and I feel fantastic. I just have to be prepared when the cheese-cravings set in. Those are bad.

cheaptrickfan said:
Day 3 back on the vegan diet and I feel fantastic. I just have to be prepared when the cheese-cravings set in. Those are bad.

i'm 1/2 vegan. don't ask. i like your avatar!!!! lol it cracks me up!!!:):D

csmswhs said:
cheaptrickfan said:

i'm 1/2 vegan. don't ask.

lol No worries. I am trying to do this 75% raw, 20% (cooked) vegan with some 5% wiggle room for the occasional cheese pizza or greek yogurt binge.

csmswhs said:
i like your avatar!!!! lol it cracks me up!!!:):D

I love Endora. The picture has made me smile ever since I put it up as my avatar. lol

A ketchup packet fell on the the floor and I stepped on it.

that's nasty

(runs off for the rug scrubber)

I have a narcissistic gnat problem. 30 or so have congregated on my bathroom mirror so on one of my benevolent whims I'm trying to trap them in a cup baited with sliced fruit so I can take them outside and get them to fly away.

Truly bittersweet. Have just recently had my heart broken, but I am actually quite amazingly relieved that it will go no further.

I mean, she was a hell of a lot to take on.

Bloody Hell.

I mean, really, you have no idea.

Bloody Hell.

Thank god that's over...

Latest posts

Back