What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fresia fresia fresia fresia fresia.

A filling just popped out of my tooth. Goddammit. Now I hafta setup an appointment to get a new filling... that dentist better take care of this free of charge or I swear to gum I'm gonna really get pissed.

I don't get why someone who's supposed to be a friend would make plans with me, and then proceed to completely blow me off without even bothering to call me until hours later.

I'm just tired of this. I would never do that to someone.

ohhh * hugs jaythemagnificent* :(

I hate it when that happens some people are just asses

and houston we have INTERNET !!!! WOOOT

XD

it took a while to get the internet in the aparment working, and then we're trying to hook upp some wi fi some time dude this place only has one ethernet outlet what the fresia!? well the apartments were built in the 60s ( really old and lame tile pattern in the bathroom, which by the way I'm still weired out by having a bathroom that doesn't require keys that I'm sharing with a roomate)but still
so for now we're taking turns on thee internet good god what is this the 1990s !?

I don't want to jinx myself but even after a year my $300 walmart laptop is still working fabulously XD

much better than tthat printer evil printer ******* gonna have to go get a new one

lols now that we have internet things are going to get a lot more disorganized. yay we have our kitchen that we are going to have to clean :(

well as long as well don't run out of paper towels or napkins ( swipped a ton of them from quiznos, but I do feel kind of bad taking advantage of the free napkins since I've worked in fast food, but thee moocher in me lives on still)

got my books today, and got to see a few friends at daum :D which was fun,
I might be going to target supposedly their giving some honeysuckle away for free for the start of the semster I'll see if some other people are going

It's 3:34, I just woke up. I took my sleeping pills to go to bed early so I can wake up early before the sunrise to go swimming, but it's cold out. :(

Few things smell worse than rancid cat food. This even beats out the smell of a paper mill, and those smell BAD. This is right up there with a cannery.

oh my god I am wired as fresia right now

wow too much caffeine + screwy neurotransmitters = CTF wired as fresia

I'm thinking I don't want to go to work on a sunday morning and open up the shop. I'm also thinking that if I got killed in a car accident on the way to said shop, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I'm also thinking that I'd rather stay home and watch David Attenboroughs "Life" over some more pancakes. But then I'd think that it would be lousy to sit there and watch it alone...man I wish I had a girlfriend...I'm thinking I'd do anything for her...ah well...what are you going to do :(

Ok, best remedy for extreme wiredness is war movies. I've decided.

So first I will watch Das Boot, which gives me the added benefit of listening to German. Secondly, it has Jürgen Prochnow, one of my all-time favorite actors. Thirdly, it is a submarine movie (the greatest submarine move ever made, in fact), and I am oddly drawn to them. Weird, huh?

After Das Boot, it'll be Saving Private Ryan because every now and then you have to toss in a tear-jerker.

And we'll round things out with Full Metal Jacket, because few things can beat GSgt Hoffman's tirade in the beginning.

Also, I think I'm cutting myself off of the coffee today.

SophiaGrace said:
CTF I live in a town with a paper mill. They say its the smell of money. ;)

lol when I was out in western Kansas, my friends said that cow manure was the smell of money. :p

The First Officer on Das Boot reminds me of Dwight Schrute.

Last night was fun, I spent it with this guy I've been seeing for a little while now. Whenever I meet a guy I really like, there is always a catch, I'm wondering what the catch with this guy is, but for the time being who gives a ****, this is fun. This Wednesday should be fun, he could have chosen a better film to go see, but I don't mind, so long as he's happy I'm happy.

I'm wondering when Sunday dinner will be ready.

I'm thinking about tomorrow, tomorrow I have a meeting with my counsellor for an assesment as I haven't been there for a while now.

i have a song stuck in my head. particularly this verse:

in dreams i see myself flying
closer to the sun and im climbing
tried to touch the sun
but the brightness burns my eyes

i hate people.

i am always keeping score, especially when i appear most nonchalant.

i have mastered aloofness, people always believe it.

i rarely have a moment of peace, when i am not considering things.

i am accutely aware of the tactics of others, at times it's all i see.

i am far more observant than most realize, details don't go unnoticed.

i have a far better memory than i let on, when i choose to pay attention.

i don't leave things up in the air, when an action requires my interpretation, i will interpret.

i am taken for an imbecile at the peril of the beholder.

i have one long term goal, to overdose on heroin, then luge down mt. everest.

i am, and have always been, dangerous.

i wonder if it's genetic.

i have an essential need for justice.

i should probably be on medication.

i understand hatred on a level that most will never.

i am more frightened by the notion of living forever, than by death.

i drank too much coffee today, if you think this is bad, you should see me hopped up on stronger stuff.

Latest posts

Back