What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have school on monday and I feel that time is running out and I need to get shoes. My parents are moaning about everything I do and they are in fact confusing me! For instances, I need new clothes for school and I have actually asked them if it's okay if I got get some clothes and they agreed. I managed to get few clothes and still need some more. Mum have gone mad that I have wasting their money and treated me like I was spoiled. I just need new clothes for school, I did talked to mum and told her that I would pay for my own clothes, she refused! Eventually, she agreed. Jeez!
And I have to drive over to my grandparents tomorrow which is going to be a long drive for me!

GRRR.... 2 days in a row now my cat has spilled a full drink. i dont know if the first time was an accident but today i saw him intentionally reach up and pull it down with his paw. not sure how to get him to stop messing with cups.

whos the 5 time undefeated champion of twister?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

XD
HELL YA!!!!!!

XP

SophiaGrace said:
*wonders why we have hair under our arms*

That is my random thought for the day

It's to protect the vulnerable armpit area, Soph. The armpit is an area of high-impact friction due to skin-on-skin contact, so hair grows to dampen the friction and protect the skin.

That's also why we have pubic hair.

duuude badjedidude, everything makes so much sense now

dude brilliant, so I would have a totally justifiable reason to quit shaving

haha

well 2 weeks down so far so good, except for two essays now assigned due within in the same week bah

well hey man 3 freakin day weekend

let's kick it !!

you know as soon as i finish my v8 do laundry and take out the trash

woot college

College is far too boring on the weekend. Residents are douchebags. So I'm home for the weekend; I don't miss home, but it's good being back. And they want to buy me honeysuckle, so that's cool too.

Evanescence-- I am thinking that I am sooooo jealous that you won 5 rounds of, Twister. The last time I played a big guy fell on me and sprained my wrist. He was nice though and got an ice pack....BEWARE,,,,Never play twister with folks twice your size and owning 2 left feet.....

Bjd--Imma thinkin you are just our very own, "Posting Reference Library" Wayyy better than "Googling" too cause you're funny in between the bursts of info!

SG--I love it when I find folks who think totally random thoughts too! :) Makes me feel better about all of my own! :D

tehe thanks nina :D it was some pretty intense twistering

homework blah
paramore
woot

brand new eyes really associates with last fall and my first semster at uni

oh good news hawks beat east illinios
yay

;)

hmm well I finished my stats worksheet, probably going to stay on campus at least till around 5:30 after I have some dinner,

doesn't look like I have much reading for my enviromental issues class,

took out the trash and did my laundry

man I'm so on top of honeysuckle right now,

I'm thinking I kind of want to buy KH birth by sleep, mm should I I've heard some really good things about it

eehhahha should I or should I not,

I'm getting one last check from kfc, I need a job now,...

AHHH the indecision

well I'm bored and I've heard there's a hot chick in the game

to the videogame STORE!!

AWAY!!!

:D

seems i am always thinking that i should get busy

i got school tomorrow and i am so not looking forward to get up early. i didn't do much at this summer holiday and i feel bad now that i didn't achieve much of my goal!

dude!? WTF why aren't the cambuses running today *tear*

HELP I'm STRANDED ON CAMPUS AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well ****

I was on campus for the cafeteria food, and to hang out with some friends which was fun
college biking experience #73 ridding home during an electrical storm :O

hells angels can suck it

dude I saw like 10 freakin lighting bolts IT WAS AWESOME!!!

oh dude cool one of the featured msn articles about college was about the university of iowa

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38993260/?gt1=43001

aww it looks just like my dorm last year, I wonder what dorm building those pics are from

I'm thinking you get respek points for being a man about it and coming to my face to talk about it. :)

That tomorrow could be pivotal to my future mental health. It's either a case of:

'Smoke me a kipper, cos I'll be back for breakfast!'

or

'I'm going outside, gentlemen. I may be some time.'

We'll see.

Latest posts

Back