What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering why there's no one in the chatroom to entertain me at 2 AM (D).

Today was not a bad day.

It'll be even better if I can sleep soon ><

I am getting the outline of a star on my neck :)

And I am thinking it was nice to see 12 oz mouse for the first time in years.

However, nothing on that channel could compare to Squidbillies

[youtube]/v/o-fkS5B84do?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"[/youtube]

The last few days have been hell on earth.

I didn't want to do it, but I needed to let her go and IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS.

I think I did the right thing. I'm sure of it. Oh my god what a nightmare. It hurts so much.

The most terrible thing is we had a day together which showed me how it might have been if circumstances were different and it's not fair.

hurts os much i canr bear it

Lost it a bit there. Comes and goes in waves. Gotta get this stuff out if I'm going to have to deal with it. I know that.

I guess I can console myself with the idea that maybe the most loving thing you can do for someone is the thing you think they need, even though you know they'll hate you for it.

What a shame. What a **** crying shame.

Thank you CTF. Much calmer now. Received an email from her, and she's taking it better than I feared. It's a relief. It lessens the hurt.

Dante Alighieri once said that the only way to escape hell is to go ever deeper into it. I think he might be right.

i woke up being so blah today that i cant get into anything. i just sitting here at the computer being really bored... but at the same time not bored enough to do anything. i dont know whats wrong with me.

i am thinking that i just found out my best friend left this country last night, he keep doing this - running away. he has been saying strange things recently which i find some hard to believe.
last time i saw him, he gave me cold shoulders then he started to texting like mad. it hurts my feelings and i held back my tears.

and i got my 18th birthday coming up, i am not really looking forward to it anymore. last year, i was going have a small party and invited all of my friends but no-one turned up. my best friend didn't even say 'happy birthday' to me until i made him say it but i shouldn't need to make him to say happy birthday to me.
anyway, this year, i have invited for us go to bowling (before i found out about he has left the country) and he agreed. i am just hoping he would turned up and we enjoy ourselves bowling.

oh *hugs sheerygee edgecrusher and electric *

my graduation party was much the same it was very sad

yay fortunately I was able to get a ride to the meetup so I got to go horseback ridding today which was fun yay :)

then we hiked around a quary a little, ( i hope I didn't get any posion ivy) then we went and ate at a mexican restraunt that was pretty yummy

and hawks 35 cyclones 7

SUCK IT ISU!!! XP

and dude why is my internet being slow

I'm so happy I got to see you this weekend. You're my best friend, and make me feel loved even when I'm at my lowest.

I cashed my change in at the bank - finally ! I got over 300$. But I have a thousand dollar gas bill, so , uh, hurrah ?

some guy just sent me an email of a video he had just made. it is him *BLEEPING* and then *BLEEPING* into a plastic cup with a tube and then *BLEEPING*

I think it is enough from him. I dont think he is joking anymore :(

BLOCK

I give out too many mixed signals. I need to learn to not encourage people.

Why do people have talk about sex all sexy-like ?

LOL. That makes no sense.

Cant we just be appreciative observers ? Does everything have to involve personal stuff and OMG-PANT-PANT ? I hate cybering. Although, I have pretended certain things while laughing heartily for personal amusement.

I have strange tastes, and it is nice to talk to people about those strange tastes...but everyone takes it so seriously !!!!!

Just because I want to talk about fetishes in an objective way does NOT mean I want to have sex with YOU RIGHT NOW or EVER.

Keep in in your pants, and out of plastic things.

Thanks

-K

I just found this music video from one of my old school friend's page, the song and lyrics are nice and all but....I'm quite mad to be honest! If they're going to sing a goddamn song about how "you're amazing the way you are" then why did they pick a GORGEOUS MODEL? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SERIOUSLY? They pick a gorgeous sexy model that has no flaw whatsofuckingever who's covered in face paint!?

Jesus...the message is less,"You're beautiful the way you are" and more like,"You're beautiful the way you are....if you're gorgeous."

I wish I could turn back time just so I could un-see this filthy hypocrisy.

I might just go back to bed and be lazy all day under my down comforter. I might even let the cat come in and snooze with me. He loves that.

I can lay in bed and do the crossword, right?

fresia it, I'm doing it.

Latest posts

Back