What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
echo said:
Time and space is bittersweet...

My older sister just put on her prom dress from 5 years ago just to see if she still looks good on it, of course she looks beautiful...and fortunately she knows that...but then my little sister started complaining about her body even though she has what ******* society considers the PERFECT body, blah I hate it when gorgeous sexy girls complain to me about their looks...what is wrong with that picture? HELLO YOU'RE GORGEOUS AND SEXY what can you POSSIBLY have to complain about your body when there are so many other people who would do ANYTHING to just feel comfortable enough in their own skin no matter how ugly or unacceptable society tells them they are!

Gorgeous and sexy and complaining about their bodies...so very rare for a girl to be happy with her body and I guess it mostly has something to do with their worries of what other people think and perceive of them as and what one perceives of themselves, their emotions, their thoughts, their fears, how they physically feel and what society tells them is "unacceptable", how all the constant pressure overwhelms countless girls to believe that they have to hate themselves, change themselves to the point that they start to believe they have to do dangerous things and risk death than continue living with an "unacceptable" body. So many countless things in life make them feel so bad about themselves they start hurting themselves in different ways just to cope with feeling so "unacceptable" and feeling a tinge of hope...of "progress"..that as long as they continue constantly hurting themselves they are healing themselves from all the hatred they have for their bodies, all the unhappiness and hopelessness they feel in their life...

All that comes from society's malicious shallow mouth is stinky runny filthy bullshit, fresia insecurities, fresia depression, fresia negativity, fresia isolation, fresia sadness, fresia disappointments, fresia self destruction, fresia hatred all the way to hell. As if looks even matter it's all about feeling comfortable in your own skin, loving who you are and just simply feeling happy that you are alive and that you can smile and laugh and feel wonderful with the breeze playing with your hair...oh sure it takes so much effort to smile sometimes...and sometimes you just don't want to **** breathe but I guess it's all about always trying to be kind to yourself, taking care of yourself, loving yourself...hmhmm.

Blah...just thinking to myself here...yup...shushing up now.

I agree completely,
I think it's terrible, It's the media's fault too.
Telling girls how they should look.

(That's a lot of F words :p. )

Well...
@ Topic

I wish people would stop expecting me to be mature and understanding. I don't want to understand. I want to throw a tantrum like a small child, stomp all around the house, break honeysuckle, and cry because I don't understand. I am a human being. I get lonely. Insecure. Angsty. Depressed.
Sometimes I don't want to put others before myself. Sometimes I don't want to be the bigger person. Sometimes I want to feel like the victim.

Oh, and I wish I knew what people were really thinking instead of the drivel they spew out for fear of being "hated." Few things give me the happiness I feel when someone trusts me with their real thoughts. Even if I don't agree with another person, I won't hate them for being honest.

Adding people to facebook from high school I haven't seen since I lived in Sydney almost a decade ago.

Feeling a little overexcited, the memories. Both good and bad, just overwhelming me a little.

It's sad that we live in the world where those with good hearts are overlooked and written off because they are rough around the edges, and those with razor sharp edges that cut and maim are given the benefit of the doubt because "Maybe there's a good heart in there".

Have to get up in 4hrs, can't sleep, maybe I'll just play minecraft, it's a software-based forward only time machine.

I really don't want to study, and I really shouldn't have slept through all my classes again today

*yawns* but I still feel sleepy,

I am sleepy oh so sleepy perhaps I got back to the cafiteria, for some yummy, but moderately inefficient french vanilla coffee, while I try to finish reading my human geogrpahy book

god! 50 pages of urban planning the boredom is torture :(

oh I am sad, the U of I won't let us use nerf guns in humans vs zombies, and I had just gotten a cool one at wallgreens oh well

I like the bandanna I got
I wish bandannas ( around the arm) would come back in style

I'm thinking about my sweetie....*sighs*...oh and I don't wish to stop. *sighs*

Hm....I'm procrastinating on stuff...haven't updated my journal in weeks...a billion things to write down...and other things I need to finish up....oy....

Sean said:
You should get high with me sometime.
Over Skype or MSN . . or ALL chatroom :p.
It could be interesting :D.

Aha, sounds like fun. I am jealous.
Well, if you want to chat just message me. :) I like having somebody to talk to.

Hurts to fail. Hurts to be misunderstood. Hurts when dreams fade into nothingness and nightmares become reality. Hurts to breathe.

*hugs tehdreamer* well i think it's safe to saay I got nothing done today, well I did read a little of my textbook,
might just have to wing it on my yet second geography midterm bah! bastards
only saw one zombie today but that was in the cafeteria so i was safe

looks like it's going to get more intense as the week goes by,
up to 65 zombies on campus today

even though it's getting colder I think I might ride my bike to class tomorrow, because I can't outrun zombies from the bus stop to class,

and there's good distance between Philips hall and the bus stop

so then hopefully the only time I would be vulnerable would be when I'm locking and unlocking my bike

tehdreamer said:
Hurts to fail. Hurts to be misunderstood. Hurts when dreams fade into nothingness and nightmares become reality. Hurts to breathe.

((((tehdreamer))))

I'm sorry. :(

I will be glad to see an end to these political campaign ads and hope like hell that the robocalls will stop. Yesterday I received 3 phone calls with a recording starting with "Hi, I'm Carl Paladino..."

The sound of the man's voice is enough to hit the rage center of my brain.

Also, I need some coffee. It's 30 degrees here right now.

Epiphany: Just reminded myself that no one has all the answers, so those smug comments and smirky looks are not going to get to me anymore.

Latest posts

Back