What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fransic got into anohter fight tonight..
Granted I was being a prick to her..
but shes been to total ***** to me lately...and I just dont really give a fresia today...
Shes very upset with me. She had plans for us just to kick bck..but say I ruined it. She cant just turn her feelings ON n OFF...Well da dee fucken daa.
she also said she wishs me not to around her when shes angery (associaing me with her anger) becuz she will take it out on me..stuff that should be directed @ me...in other words she dosnt wanna fight...
well fucken 2 days ago she did..

She knows Y im pissed @ her..
I dont really give a fresia..Im not going to kiss her ass and she knows where I stand.

I have to leave early to inflate my tires. They're a little low and the temp is supposed to drop to the single digits, PLUS it's due to snow with heavy bands of Lake Effect this afternoon - just in time for the commute home. I don't need to blow a flat in that mess.

Thing is, I hate the air machine at my favorite gas station. *grumble* It's going to take forever.

So...after all that honeysuckle she calls after she mellowed out. She cant stay angery @ me forever.
Then just started being nice....
which of course made me feel like honeysuckle for being mean to her..cuz I cant stay angery @ her forever. Ok..so i think she has me by the balls cuz I told her I make it up her and she can take advantage of the situation..but she never sieze to amaze me...She only asked that I look up the meanings of names to make it up to her.. Its why Im attracted to her...even though she drives me nucken futz sometimes.

Lonesome C...You guys need your own Reality Show... I'd watch! :D

I'm thinking I have a gut feeling that tomorrow is going to be a rel ***** on my nerves, but tomorrow will eventually become just a day in the past and I will have survived...Sounds good at any rate....

Kid #2 has as bad a case of the croup as I've ever heard. She is practically shaking the house's foundation every time she coughs. For sure, her sister acts as though she's coughing just to bug her. *eye roll*

The past 2 days at work have been nutso. I've progressed so far as to be qualified to handle high-priority records, which is good in one way, at least they think I am capable. However, they gave me a whole slew of high-priority records starting yesterday, and every time I finished a batch and went back to my queue, they'd dumped in about 5 -10 more, so it's this mountain that just never stops growing.

Daunting.

Stress-inducing.

And OHMYGOD is it ever going to stop snowing? Note to self: call roof guy to come get the snow and ice (S'Nice haaa) off my damned roof. I don't need this ******* collapsing on me.

We've already blown past the average yearly snowfall and might set a new record... on the backs of many a collapsed roof. :eek:

It's definitely an omelet kind of morning.

...and the tally is, 138.6 inches of snow so far. With at least another 8 weeks of prime snow weather, we're on track to beat the old record.

How odd, a whole bunch of emails from him have disappeared from my inbox. That has never happened before.

Never mind the fact that I shouldn't torture myself by rereading messages and archived discussions or gazing longingly at the pictures of us together.

I should just delete it all and relegate it to the great recycle bin of life.

Ugh. That feels like cutting off a limb or something.

*shakes head* I am a mess. You'd think I was some moon-eyed teenager instead of a ******* 42 year-old woman who should ******* know better!

Had to go into work 2 hours early this morning. Saw Francis this morning..we not fightinh anymore...Just tired.
4 more hours. Trying not to think too much.. Lots going @ work.

I really should be sleeping..
followed by....
Are humans really Aliens

Followed by......... what is the universe ? are humans evolved monkeys? lol if so why are there still monkeys ?

Humans didn't technically evovle from monkeys we have a similar
ancestry we evoved from the same creature they evoved from pretty much

Latest posts

Back