What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The show the Big Bang Theory. The title was strange and I never tuned in to watch. My sister in law told me about an it is so entertaining. A group of oddballs who are good friends despite their social awkwardness. Oh my, no wonder I like the show - other people like me. Except I'm not that funny or well educated. Can you say "party of one?".

Rejected.. not sure how much longer I can live like this. It's insane. God is a hateful god (it says it in the Bible--OT--I'm a Christian).. and He hates me deeply. I understand why I think. I'm just not a good person and deserve incredible misery apparently. I wish so bad I had the courage to kill myself, but I know I would go to Hell.

i feel sad today :(

**** it my throat hurts,

i don't think it's fair that i keep getting colds :(

why am I always getting them

Renae.....
We used to just go hang @ the beach..play in the waves and collect seashells. We go roller skaing or juist hang out @ the drive in. We cruzed the strip ...I let her drive Trans AM with the T tops down. I love waking up to her and holing her in my arm. Sometmes we would just stay in bed and make love for days. We were so young..so happy. So much in love..
I love her so much.We were engaged to be marry.......we were suppost to live happily ever after.
I begged N plead. I begged N pleaded with my parents...

Renea N I nevered got married.

She sent me a picture of our duaghter
last week.

I got her pregnant..but she didnt find out until after we broke up.
She gave up our child for adoption.

She has regrets and remose for doing that...but It was all my fualt.

I feel tired. Can't wait to move and start all over. Feel like I've been out of a job for much too long, but feel conflicted about returning to daily toil where I feel unappriciated, and most importantly, underpaid. Also forgot to renew my cell phone deal, so I got to make a new deal altogether, meh. Well, at least I wasn't expecting any calls.

stalinorgel said:
Rejected.. not sure how much longer I can live like this. It's insane. God is a hateful god (it says it in the Bible--OT--I'm a Christian).. and He hates me deeply. I understand why I think. I'm just not a good person and deserve incredible misery apparently. I wish so bad I had the courage to kill myself, but I know I would go to Hell.

Hey, don't take it so harshly. You're not on any deity's black list. If there's any sort of god or has ever been, he's left this little terrarium unattended for a very long time, so I'd say it's more in the way of dis-interest rather than outright malicious, petty cruelty directed at us. If there's an entity filled with enmity with such divine powers, why not just drown us all like 'back in the good old days of the Bible'?

Man, you're not a bad person and don't deserve any 'extra misery'. That's just crazy talk, unless you've gone out of your way to punt puppies or drown kittens, hurt your fellow human beings or develop trojans or viruses...or happen to dabble in politics.

Being rejected is not the end of the world, it should not be. I know I can't give 'the right answer' like some fancy best-seller book, but I hardly think suicide is the right one, Hell or no Hell. Time heals most wounds, you'll get another chance, if you try- and there are other sources of happiness in this life, other than a spouse or a lover.

Girding my mental loins for today's big day of evaluations and personalized progress plans.

woohooo

Can't wait. At least the stress will be passed around - it's for the entire project and not just for the new writers.

Pep talk: OK! You're going to have a great day! KICK SOME ASS at work, school, writing that novel, lifting those weights, whatever and wherever.

Just don't be an ass. :D

Have a great Thursday!

Edited to add: this post was for all of you, even those who might seem to annoy me. :p EVERYONE deserves to have a great day. :D

I hope I get the apartment. Might look like crap, but everything works, as far as I'm concerned. It's so big. Argh. Hopefully it's quiet enough, too. Top floor, so no more elephants doing the polka over my head.

The anthem of the USSR is so awesome.. too bad it's about a bunch of mass murdering totalitarians.

I had a good day at work today - I mean, I hit a super-productive patch today and really cranked out the records and only had to do 3 edits. Yay me.

Latest posts

Back