What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
troll.jpg

Callie said:
Peter Lorre said:
SophiaGrace said:
Peter Lorre said:
I should really go to bed if I'm going to get up early.

Blergh

Good night! :)

Thanks ;) Slept pretty good too!

Am thinking I need to do the dishes... blergh!

You wanna do mine too :D

I'll do yours if you do mine... I'm fairly sure that trade's going to be in my favour ;)

But all right, might aswell do yours too... this is going to take a while anyway :D

I don't have that many and I have a dishwasher. lol
while you're here, you could also fold my laundry :D

Callie said:
that's why it's sitting there unfolded. lol
I really should fold it tho, I hate messes.

Are you available to hate (and clean) other people's messes? :D

I'm not so much of a hater myself, but it'd be nice to get rid of them ;)

humanity is overrated. lmao

Although, you could always move me and my kids in with you and I could be your maid and chef :)

All this talk of laundry reminds me of the fact that I have quite a bit of it to take care of. The problem is that my landlord (more properly: overlord) seems to think that snowplowing is best handled through postponement or complete negligence. Therefore, the eight inches of snow stand between me and the quarters from the bank that I so desperately need to power these beastly machines. Arg.

Was somebody advertising a free laundry service in this thread? :D

Callie, you just read my mind. I'd be happy to welcome you all, and I look forward to the chef part, as I tend to forget to eat about 50% of the time :)

Callie said:
Peter Lorre was (hehe)

Oh yeah, sure, it's Peter Lorre. It's ALWAYS Peter Lorre!

"Peter, my dishes are dirty, will you come and do them?"
"Peeeteeeeer, there's a bear in my house, will you come and wrestle it down?"
"Peeeeeteeeeeer, my house is on fire; will you come and save my 18th century french armoire?"

Well, enough is enough. I for one will not stand for this 'forum laundryboy' demotion.

Now, if you'd excuse me, I have to go and pick up my laundry that I absolutely didn't forget in the machine for about 3 hours ;)

lol. The only bears I have in my house are the teddy variety, but feel free to come wrestle them if you'd like :)

Latest posts

Back