What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who the fresia parties on a sunday night seriously at least get some ******* sembalnce of a life you ******* ********

i like to keep my windows open during the summer

*sighs*.............

when i was depressed i would write deep poetry and draw fake scars on my wrists,

now I take naps

I'm not getting out of bed until i get i job ( yay for online applications)

...accidently broke the blinds

TIME FOR THE NIGHTQUELL

:D

hu-hah I have finished my homework,

still really depressed

checked jobnet 3 times today every job is either scheduled the same time I have class or is ten miles away

I hate my life,

I'll be okay later, after much whining of course

fresia YOU CAPITALIST SOCIETY !!!!!

I HAVE SKILLS YOU C*NTS!!

I should put that on my resume

:p

I saw a firefly tonight, glowing in the window. You rarely ever see them here, and I reckon it was attracted to the livingroom light. It made me feel a whole bunch of sudden emotions for some reason, mainly nostalgia and sadness. Still, I was happy to see it.

I'm thinking that I'd love some fries and gravy right about now. But it's after 2:00 am here, and I have to get to bed.

Thinking about fairies and also Doubt the Rabbit, where is that signature of yours from?

echo said:
Thinking about fairies and also Doubt the Rabbit, where is that signature of yours from?

I stole it from someone else's signature on another site (shifty ninja >.> ) Well actually they got rid of it and I just found the .gif :p It's all over google.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
I stole it from someone else's signature on another site (shifty ninja >.> ) Well actually they got rid of it and I just found the .gif :p It's all over google.

I see! It looks pretty amusing, I like it! :)

I am thinking when this sun sets, its back to the lonely room with the computer switched off, work done n will be watching some meaning less movie with few drinks n at 230am will still be awake looking at the ceiling thinking when this night will be over n why I am stuck in this country!!!

I am thinking that I wish I didn't have this physical emptiness in my stomach. I wish I had one friend that I could go out with sometimes, instead of being stuck in this apartment.

*hugs wishingwell*

I actually feel pretty good now so long as this rib/ab soreness is from pe and not from internal bleeding

I volunteered at the bike shop, and then we all went out for a drink afterwards and this French professor with us bought me a beer lol :p and we ended up chatting a bunch until most of them left and then me and another girl just stayed to talk until closing, it was fun:)

just another thing to add to the list. its almost like that final nail in the fuckin coffin in a way.

My eye itches. Everytime I try to have a thought, all I can think is, "this is really annoying." Perhaps perpetual discomfort is the cure for unpleasant thoughts. But I can see that path leading to madness.

Latest posts

Back