What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hugs purple days*

my aunt and uncle just took me and my cousins out for dinner, and took us to a haunted house, with a ******* gaint slide in it

it was awesome :D

total members....8008...that looks like BOOB haha......i am so **** immature......oh well

Your gonna smile sometimes, and worlds will collide, I know you're tired of waiting, so when you're through with hating, you'll be a much more beautiful person, you'll be a much more beautiful person, you'll be a Much More Beautiful Person, and now you know.

Ugh, I am not motivated to go to work today, but it's Tuesday, which is downtown farmers' market day! :D I'm leaving early to hit the market.

Hahahaha, boob. Me gusta.

I feel fat today, even though I'm white as a sheet and my shoulder blades are protruding.

A type-two diabetes group just left and they were all so big it made me feel sick. I'm awful, I help to create my own problems.

I'm glad I don't have cankles. *shudder*

Hmmm. Feeling lonely today. In dire need of a cuddle.

PurpleDays said:
Hahahaha, boob. Me gusta.

I feel fat today, even though I'm white as a sheet and my shoulder blades are protruding.

A type-two diabetes group just left and they were all so big it made me feel sick. I'm awful, I help to create my own problems.

I'm glad I don't have cankles. *shudder*

Hmmm. Feeling lonely today. In dire need of a cuddle.

*hugs*

You should feel skinny knowing how fat they are, I hope! At least, for some peope with ED, I know that they always felt better after being able to compare thesmelves against individuals who were obese.

I don't want to though, that's horrible.

I dunno, I'm just a bit pathetico at the moment.

But!! I found out today I'm getting a pump fitted soon :eek:. No more injections for meeee. :eek:

Is it really so wrong for me to want a day where I don't have to do anything for anyone else? A day where I can just sit (or stand) and do nothing but what I want to do?

Sigh...

Callie said:
Is it really so wrong for me to want a day where I don't have to do anything for anyone else? A day where I can just sit (or stand) and do nothing but what I want to do?

Sigh...

New holiday?
Callie day?

happyman has a sexy accent, I bet :D

Oh and Callie Day sounds lovely. It doesn't need to be every year tho, I'd be happy with just one measly day for me to do something for myself for even 1 hour.

why she was so mean to me? and now all of a sudden she wants to be my friend again, I can no longer trust her ... I don't know what to do...

Latest posts

Back