What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to study more if I want to take an entire month off and relax in Spain...

It would be worth it. :D

Ak5 said:
I'm going to have to study more if I want to take an entire month off and relax in Spain...

It would be worth it. :D

i want to call you axes or axis every time i see your name lol

my uncle and cousins go to Spain almost every year (he pays for it yet hes always so tight with his money lol) ENJOY!!!

annik said:
Is a chair a weird present...

Not if it's a nice and comfortable one. Then I'd really think someone had my best interests in mind when they bought it. :D

I received a recliner once that became synonymous with my desolate and anti-social existence. Roommate would come home after seeing me in it when he left for work and I'd still be sitting there in my pajamas just wasting away...Good times.

Yeah its what I want as a present not to buy something else one. So its not a weird thing to ask for? Good. I almost bought my ex a knitted meerkat Dr Beverly Crusher recently...thats weird!

annik said:
Yeah its what I want as a present not to buy something else one. So its not a weird thing to ask for? Good. I almost bought my ex a knitted meerkat Dr Beverly Crusher recently...thats weird!

Haha! That would have been awesome...well I would have thought it to be. I'm so hard to buy for that over the years when someone gets me a present it's something weird like that.

In the same year I received a 200+ year old book and the Wee Ninja plush ... I hardcore want that Mustachio after seeing it though...

Oddly enough the objects I find most valuable all fit in my pack and would most likely take the place of necessities if I had to choose.

But hell yes ask for a chair!

Abstaining for a year? A YEAR?!?!? What good would that possibly do? Just to say I did it? No. I think my true goal was to cut back significantly, and I have done just that. It has already been a month since the last time, but in a week I'll be able to say I went all of September without it. In October, I'll flex my will power further and prove to myself that I can do this once a month and not fall back into my old rut of doing it sometimes daily or every other day. 12 times a year of this wouldn't be bad at all. Heck, 24 times would not. And I don't see anything positive coming out of abstaining for so long. In fact, I have been sort of concerned that I'd be driving my drive away, which I am definitely not interested in doing.

I hate being woken up 3 hours after I've finally got to sleep with the sentence "can you smell gas". Tired :(

I am so ******* BORED!!!!!

Also, I have no desire to put the effort into finding something to do, so someone wanna entertain me?

Holoi fresia....Im Lost in this BiG ASS CITY OF LOS ANGLES....

There s alot of fine looking angels though :p

Latest posts

Back