What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local news report that the endangered norppa-population is on the rise, supposedly around 300 of them splashing about.

More cute kuutti is what this world needs.

condemnedsoul666 said:
Still feel like honeysuckle.....That picture cheered me up a bit though :rolleyes:....

but why?

I love deadlines, 29 hrs without sleep, but finally... I will have another cup of coffee :p

nietzsche said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Still feel like honeysuckle.....That picture cheered me up a bit though :rolleyes:....

but why?

I love deadlines, 29 hrs without sleep, but finally... I will have another cup of coffee :p

why do I feel honeysuckle or why did the picture cheer me up?

condemnedsoul666 said:

I meant the first one, but I'd like to know the answer for the later one as well

nietzsche said:
condemnedsoul666 said:

I meant the first one, but I'd like to know the answer for the later one as well

i feel like honeysuckle because i can't help feeling that way

and the picture was cool, cute and funny

After a week of bacterial infection, I'm pretty much ready to throw myself out the window just to end this. But now that I finally got penicillin, I'll hang in there just a little longer.

This is me, losing my grip:

You are….
…a DICK.
…an ASS.
A worthless piece of honeysuckle.
You’re like a weed that turns a beautiful garden something sour.
You’re a faceless mime mimicking your deadbeat FATHER.
You’re the factory smog that makes the air thick and deadly.
You’re the starvation and disease that plagues third-world countries.
You are the stubble itching the hell out of my armpit.
You’re the dirt that turns the bottoms of my socks black.
You’re ******* humidity that makes me slow and weary.
You’re just a plain *******, too.
And, that’s not all I have to say to you.
You’re a waste of the world’s resources, of space, and of time.
You’re a slimy, sneaky snake coiling around our wallets.
You’re a selfish glutton, or perhaps a pot smoker.
You’re a bullshitting SLEAZEBAG who’s really bad at acting.
You’re not, nor will you ever be, a real man – that’s for **** sure.
You couldn’t even be the sweat dripping off the real man’s BALLS.

Fall off the face of the planet, you ******* ass-rimming maggot.

I don't do things half heartedly.
If I like you, I enjoy your company to the fullest and go through great lengths to help you as best I can. When I make you mad or upset, I am deeply pained. When someone esle upsets you, it pains me just as much.

HOWEVER, if it so POSSESSES you to go through the GREAT LENGTHS it takes to make me HATE you, then I will answer your hard work with a DEEP, PURE HATRED THAT SPANS FOR MILES AND LASTS FOR EONS, GOD **** IT.

fresia. YOU.

Anyway...
Hopefully, as this post disappears from my sight, so will the utter, murderous, RAGE I feel right now.
I'm really disgusted with myself. I'm really, really quite ugly. Inside and out. Inch-deep compliments and light-witted noyou'renots just make me feel worse.

I caught a beautiful young babe checking me out.
She took a double dip.hahaaaa
So I smile back at her. She smile back and winked at me.LOL

That is't NOMB if someone is having a bad day. It's not responsibility to fix it if they demand it in a negative way but it is my responsibility to at least attempt to provide compassion either way.

First I was thinking if I should just do it.....
Now I'm thinking WHY THE HELL IS THERE AN ADD FOR HORSEBACK RIDING ON MY POST!?!

If I had a job where I had access to a tannoy system, I'd just get fired immediately. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from shouting "run run for your lives the aliens have landed they will kill us all" or simply starting everyone acconcement with "this is the voice of god"...hmm.

Latest posts

Back