What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FunkyBuddha said:
annik said:

Yeah it can be a bit mad now. The most expensive thing I saw in that catalogue was about £400...eek. I have a couple of house sets and I'm hoping I'm getting the VW bus set for Christmas *fingers crossed*. I don't really care if that sounds sad at my age too...

I still have my Red Rider BB Gun. And use it often on my neighbors' pottery decorations in their back yards.

I've had the **** thing for over a dozen years now I think.

When the bombs drop and SHTF I'll be takin' my bb gun!

There's always someone to pester... >.>

Yeah that sounds a bit more manly than sitting about on the floor playing Lego...er not that I want to be manly. Anyway yeah...:rolleyes:

*enters room*

Whats wrong with lego....?

I only ever got one big thing, a castle, had some knights and stuff, a trap door, and i remember having some sort of lion, but that might've came with something else.....

*leaves room via window*

oh chex mix and and juice thankyou for being there when I'm poor hungry and have no time,this wouldn't have been an issue if the **** cafeteria didn't change its times to save money and screw us over

I need to get up in the morning and go to class **** it

body y u no let me get up and go to class

gah!

try not freak out, 2 midterms monday and tuesday a lab that's hard as hell again and assignment

I get to go to work in ten mins

to work from 8:30-12:30am

then I get to get up at 8:30 work form 9-3 and work again for a few hours on saturday

oh god what have I done? my two favorite things money and free things money and free time will never be able to co exist in my life,

I'lll never find happieness D;

of fresia fresia fresia, I am so academically screwed right now

I need a 3point so bad D;

why didn't I just take a bunch of easy classes :(

Must become more organized. Time is a valuable commodity, perhaps the most valuable commodity of all. Squandering it does not bode well for me.

On time- we do seem to throw a whole lot of it away, and for what? It seems that most of my time went to schooling, work, and what have I got to show for it, other than some minor medical maladies and a schooling that for the most part, proved to be practically useless? I still feel I'm throwing my time away working 8 hours in the day (plus about an hour of rides to and from home) with two hour meetings thrown in the mix every now and then. The majority of my day is just gone, gone for good, bits of my life I'll never get back.

I should at least bloody well be compensated for my lost life.

Want to forget all these bad habits I have, and try to learn something new with a different approach.

Easier said than done.

I just feel *****d. I try fighting it. I try escaping, but I never let the reality of my situation slip away for too long, which I guess is a positive thing. Maybe one of these days it will hit me hard enough to get my ass out and find a higher paying job. Yeah. Walk away from what has proven to be a stable job for me in a time where millions are struggling to find work. Gun to my head!

I could just say **** Sallie Mae and **** my former university, and just not pay them. Default madly. Never go back to school again. Keep changing my number (or just say screw a phone anyway), but I know this isn't what I want. I could say "mom, get the **** out of my apartment" but I know I'd regret that deeply too.

Moving next year just doesn't seem like a good idea at this point, now that I've paid **** near a whole check to thin air for some **** that hasn't benefited me at all (going to college). I just don't make enough money to LIVE and pay these *****rs.

*deep breath*
*snap out of it*
My patience has kept me in the game. Must_Not_LOSE IT!

Latest posts

Back