What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WANT BED.

Instead, I AM WORK.

>.<

on that note, I want to be a kid again sometime. I want to be able to blow a weekend on Deus Ex: HR someday. I can never seem to play the video games that I really want to just explore. I like the adult life and all, but why can't I take a break sometimes?

My mind soars as I listen to music. Where is the spirit of adventure in this life, I wonder? All I amount to is being a office mook, a punch-clock villain.

Bread said:
My mind soars as I listen to music. Where is the spirit of adventure in this life, I wonder? All I amount to is being a office mook, a punch-clock villain.

You need cyberpunk shades to fully complete your transformation into becoming an agent of the machine.

IgnoredOne said:
You need cyberpunk shades to fully complete your transformation into becoming an agent of the machine.

I actually have a pair that looks quite like Agent Smith's. :p

IgnoredOne said:
Bread said:
IgnoredOne said:

I actually have a pair that looks quite like Agent Smith's. :p

pix

Gotta have to wait till' I get offa work, m'afraid. It's not like I carry them in case of I need to look cool in an emergency situation. Bloody cloudy weather this time of the year, too, so I'd be walking half-blind. :D

I ******* hate my hormones. I can't stop thinking about girls, and I'm not going to talk to any for months. :(

My feet are not only *killing me*, they've landed on neighboring soil in a vast fleet, carpet-bombed their cities, put in a few long-range missiles for a good measure, performed numerous war crimes towards unarmed civilians and used chemical weapons that will render the land barren for years to come.

In other words, my feet are still aching. I can't seem to catch a lucky break and find a pair of shoes that wouldn't hurt my **** feet. Bloody expensive things, shoes, so I'm not all that keen on getting new ones. No way of telling how bad they are gonna be on the legs in the long run (pun intended), since the onset of aches and pains only strikes after a few days or weeks of usage. :(

Does it feel like this when there is no hope anymore? When there is just nothing anymore? Only emptiness...

DreamerDeceiver said:
I thought I heard a Screech Owl.

annik said:
Honestly sometimes I think I'm chuffing invisible. Me and my headache are going to bed...*stomps off*

Aww.. Sleep well, and hope you feel better tomorrow.

Thank you. :)

Latest posts

Back