What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, as usual feeling pretty lonely...got people around me but again no connections....

Glad its almost friday though! Will be even better when class is done and I can start drinking! I need to drink this weekend...and drink a lot :/

IgnoredOne said:
Amazing, I'm not in constant pain now that I have enough sleep.

Glad to hear it. Insomnia is my constant companion, and it's already crowded in that bed as it is. Plus, Insomnia has cold feet. :p

Still...Wish I'd get rid of my sleep meds and finally get back into a good, solid eight hours of sleep without the need of meds.

Bread said:
Glad to hear it. Insomnia is my constant companion, and it's already crowded in that bed as it is. Plus, Insomnia has cold feet. :p

Still...Wish I'd get rid of my sleep meds and finally get back into a good, solid eight hours of sleep without the need of meds.

Have to say that its weird. I keep getting up randomly in a panic(HAVE TO GET TO WORK HAVE TO GET TO WORK) every hour or so after the third hour of sleep. I've well programmed myself now to not need an alarm clock, or sanity for that matter.

IgnoredOne said:
Have to say that its weird. I keep getting up randomly in a panic(HAVE TO GET TO WORK HAVE TO GET TO WORK) every hour or so after the third hour of sleep. I've well programmed myself now to not need an alarm clock, or sanity for that matter.

Me, I had my rhytmn screwed up last year. Two apartments with noisy neighbours with preference for night-time bass. Been trying just about anything to fall asleep, and now I'm finally recuperating. Job stress has played it's part in the situation taking a turn for the worse, I admit, so I'm back to poppin' sleeping meds again. :/

Sleepphones are a good find, but still can't shake those **** pills. Can't afford to walk around in an undead state, not while I'm on the job, at least. Hoping that meditation would take the place of medication.

Itch, Itch, IIIIIIIIIIIIIITCCHHH

GODDDDDD !!!!

images

2nd December and I've done nothing about Christmas but its ok because if I put my hands over my eyes no one will be able to see me and it will all go away.

Latest posts

Back