What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't felt this sad, lonely and empty in a long time. Rest in peace, old friend. You were such an important part of my happy childhood memories. <3

Surprised at how unstable my mood has been lately and I really think it's the lack of sunlight. Winter blows.

I wish the scale didn't determine whether or not it's going to be a good day.

Lowest I've been in years, but considerably more miserable.

I want to go up to New York for Christmas, but, I have to many bills to pay this month.

Today has been a total flippin' disaster!!! If anything could go wrong today, it did!!! Don't come near me--the steam coming out of my ears will knock you into next week!!! That is what I am thinking right now.

That I am fully responsible for my past actions, even though quite naive, I don't regret them or I wouldnt be the person I am today. And no one, can make me happy.... only I can.

omg work

angry angry all the time annngrrry!

I remember when I played EVE, we had a propagandist who just kept spamming. Deeply amusing guy. Wish that I knew him better in retrospect. I miss gaming.

What would you do if someone spoke to another of something you shared with them after they agreed not to speak to another of it?
I told myself that I wouldn't be upset and that I would quickly forgive, but wow... I'm actually pretty upset!

I dread going home than going to work and I think it's sad. I've never felt so unwanted in my entire life.

Latest posts

Back