What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering why I bought both Don Quixote and Falling Down. Both movies have some underlying similarities. A mentally disturbed protagonist making a journey through a series of events where everybody gets on their case. Better not read too much into the 'whys' behind the purchase.

Anyhow, both are good movies in their own right. No sense trying to make sense of my boggled mind's works. Plus, the shop clerk where I got them is cute. :p

Screw the fact that I have crummy typing skills, and poor grammar/spelling.. thing is, as long as I make my point clear.. that's all that really matters:)

Home repairs no longer scare me. I fixed my toilet by replacing the fill valve - I totally rock.

Thank you to the person who got me that awesome tool box stocked with everything. I used several of the items in it. :)

tangerinedream said:
Home repairs no longer scare me. I fixed my toilet by replacing the fill valve - I totally rock.

Thank you to the person who got me that awesome tool box stocked with everything. I used several of the items in it. :)

Tangerinedream~ LOVE this name!!(:)
Yaay for girl power- I have yet to fix a toilet, but I do pump my own petrol, does that count?

Nolife Princess said:
Tangerinedream~ LOVE this name!!(:)
Yaay for girl power- I have yet to fix a toilet, but I do pump my own petrol, does that count?

Sure!

annik said:
I unblocked a toilet once...in my underwear bizzarely.

I've done that in a bathrobe. lol

Latest posts

Back