What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost Drifter said:
lonelyfairy said:
Fat, fat and more fat. Also... Ugly and disgusting feeling about myself. Yuck. Ugh!

Stop thinking like that, some guys think it looks so much better than being stick thin.

I know... :(

I have lost 25kg in two years. I am normal weight right now, and some people have said that I look small... Still feeling fat, even that I am not.

I have lost 25kg in two years. I am normal weight right now, and some people have said that I look small... Still feeling fat, even that I am not.

[/quote]

How did you that ? My god , I want to loose 5 kg and I cant, you are my guru :D but anyway you can't think about yourself in that way, you re beautiful, I am sure you are , we all are :) I don t understand people who can't appreciate what they've got, you re healthy, have food, warm bed, and enough determinated to loose 25 kg ! you could still do much more, just belive in yourslef :)

Lost Drifter said:
By their very nature all milk chocolate bars should contain peanuts, hazelnuts or almonds, this must be made law.

Madness *starts organising protest march*. These things just take up valuable space where there could be more chocolate...

"Why don't we discard Valentine's Day and instead create a holiday called Snoggathon Day?

Lonely singles meet up, talk for 10 minutes, pick someone they find cute, and after a brief nod of confirmation snog their face silly.

Unsnogged participants are passed into another room to repeat the process until they are snogged. Anyone left unsnogged at the end receives consolation snogging.

Despite potential increases in glandular fever, I believe this would essentially solve much of the craptacular nature of loneliness. Level of tongue involvement is discussed prior to meeting.

Furthermore, Snoggathon Day should be hosted every two months.

Any objections?"

(Yes, this is what I'm thinking right now :D )

People are my best friends and love me very much ... when they want something. I'm tired of feeling used, and I'm tired of being the only one who gives.

I don't know how many more messages containing "a women" I can take around the internet.

A memory I had from eight years old just came back that I have always tried to force myself to forget all of my life. :(

Latest posts

Back