What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think of many things at any given moment in time. Here are a few of my current thoughts:

1. The rumored tenth planet Nibiru and its supposed close approximation to planet Earth come 2012.
2. How all the religions of the world that have existed are similar in terms of its deities.
3. Are humans the product of alien experimentation?
4. I think I should sign up for cryonics.
5. I like this song (Not dead but dying).
6. ****, I really wanted to buy that Catrina.
7. What should I give to my dear friend?
8. Why does the professor keep glancing at his parrot?
9. My head hurts.
10. Oh I wish I could stop procrastinating and get started on my awesome story.

And the list goes on...

Not invited to her party because I ignored her when she tried to talk to me. Social anxiety is fun.

SophiaGrace said:
I don't feel anything for anyone anymore.

Good hearted people should FIGHT for their good hearts.

If you say this because people have disappointed you so, I wish you'd never give up the fight to keep from truly reaching this point. If you truly have, then fight to return to the light.

I hate it when people post mediocre music to my Facebook Wall. I don't have the heart to tell them I don't really like it, but I also don't want everyone to think I like something that I don't. First World problems.

jjam said:
SophiaGrace said:
I don't feel anything for anyone anymore.

Good hearted people should FIGHT for their good hearts.

If you say this because people have disappointed you so, I wish you'd never give up the fight to keep from truly reaching this point. If you truly have, then fight to return to the light.

The light is pain but this is also pain. Just a different kind of pain. Pain which I guess i have decided I can deal with better than caring about people so much and having it tear me apart.

For some reason, I read that as 'loneliest year.' :)

... :(

Anyhow. Year coming to a close soon and a new year awaits. Can't be worse than this year. Can it?

'Tyomnaja noch' takes a pretty good shot at being one of the most depressing songs I've ever heard. And I listen to blues on almost daily basis. And 'Zhuravli' is even worse. Not bad, but sad. :p

Latest posts

Back