What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why people complain about being alone on Christmas. I wish I could get away from my family, and people who expect something romantic and perfect need to stop watching so many Hollywood movies.

I hope my friend Rudy is ok. He's a professional musician, a celebrity I guess, but we were friends. He had a stroke two months ago, and said he was 100% fine, but he's stopping music this year. It was his main passion, to the level of obsession. The stroke has to be bad if he's stopping music for it. Before his stroke we'd always chat from time to time, and since he had that stroke, he's ignored me completely. I try to convince myself he's just busy, but I fear he might have forgotten our friendship. Someone told me strokes can change someone towards their family/friends, like alzheimer sometimes. :/

UPDATE
He was really just busy. We talked a minute ago, still the same guy. A stroke isn't enough to change him. I was worried for nothing. I'm so glad. :)

I've been rather irritable today, and I attribute it to my family's pestering and a lack of sleep. On that note, I am off to bed.

flaneur said:
I've been rather irritable today, and I attribute it to my family's pestering and a lack of sleep. On that note, I am off to bed.

lack of sleep is another thing that can change sb

Lost Drifter said:
You know...despite how crazy this sounds...I may want to be a father someday.

It's the single most significant role in my life- my daughter is the one person who I genuinely feel loved by.

Imaginary kisses are no way near as good as real kisses.

Although, when you're all alone, it's nice to imagine.

PurpleDays said:

ever had a long distance relationship where imaginary kisses were all you could get for months, despite having someone right there, in love with you, wanting you?

Arsenic Queen said:
PurpleDays said:

ever had a long distance relationship where imaginary kisses were all you could get for months, despite having someone right there, in love with you, wanting you?

Yep.

I've been in a couple of long-distance relationships, and they all blew.

same here. 3 times. all three immense passions. all three immensely painful.

what's even more painful is that I connected with these people better than with anyone closer to me. mind/emotions came first, appearance mattered less, was great. when I look bad I hate to be judged, when I look good I hate to be looked at like I'm a piece of meat. quality of the conversation is the first turn on to me. it can be hard to find. :/

what's your situation now?

I'm in a stupid, bitchy, pissed off, tired, overall RUBBISH place right now.

I'm SICK Of my bloody family - the last 4 days has been really tiring. Pleasant, but tiring.

But I've reached my saturation point. No more family now please.

And I have... wait for it... no friends.

No real-life, tangible, "hey, fancy going to the cinema?" friends.

They're all just... bleughh. Words I can't say on this forum.

I am miserable and unhappy and angry and I just want to curl up and die.

Or, not really that, just go to sleep for a very long time.

But I hate sleeping, because my dreams and subconcious tortures me, and then I have to wake up EVERY **** MORNING being the same useless, rubbish, hate-filled, fat, ugly, lonely LOSER who contributes NOTHING to myself and to others.

Slowly but surely I am changing things for the better, but mostly I want to curl up and die.

Screw this life.

GAH.

ok. sounds tough.

I have a hard time hanging out with my friends in real life too. I never had a group of friends, just a bunch of people very different from each other, each with their life, most of the time too busy to really hang out, or rather they have a boyfriend or girlfriend, or are group people, so to have my turn with them I have to wait.

Latest posts

Back