What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost Drifter said:
Equinox said:
Sadly, not all people know what age we live in. I would say "too bad for them", but the only consequence it brings is that of making the lives of others worse, so it's really "too bad for us". People are crap.

I hope you know that these people are idiots and worth less than the shoes they walk in.

Thanks Equinox...it just sucks being a 32 year old man and still having to put up with racist jibes from gangs of teenagers.

At one point when my two brothers were younger, they were walking home from the shops, and were racially abused. They're both white, just happen to be quite tanned, but this gang of kids called them 'f*****g Pakis'.

If it's worth anything, the kind of kids who abuse you in the street tend to be complete and absolute morons, trying to distort reality into some form that makes them feel superior.

Equinox said:
"What? Buy a video game to a GIRL?"

And people wonder why women still earn less than men and rarely get offered the top jobs. It's the 21st century, ffs; how about tossing out that 20th century mind set? What ever happened to gender equality?

You a gamer girl Equinox?

For what it's worth, I find women who know about gaming/football/other 'guy' stuff generally to be pretty cool, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

I once had a London's Burning annual bought for me when I was a kid, despite never having watched the show.
I think it must have been the same thing cutting the other way - because I was a boy, the person who bought me it assumed I'd be into it.

I'm planning ahead for the future year.

Ways of picking myself up, moving forward with life.

Kinda exciting.

IgnoredOne said:
Where is Bread?

Well, currently starting up what might be my last day on the job. Feel a tad vexed over it, but I'll try to weather the storm.

IgnoredOne said:
To the future, good twin. To the future.

Well, seems everything went well. I was a bit worried when the boss called his lawyer.. :p Working 'till friday, 'tho. Oh well. Only a couple of days.

EDIT:

Funk. Did he pull a fast one one me?! :/

I'm confused about my door handles and petrol filler cap. Please tell me I didn't balls up. :(

Latest posts

Back