What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like someone to cuddle to and watch a movie with. Yes, even at this hour. With headphones if necessary.

Antihero said:
Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

*Nods*

The rest of the world sleeps.

I should like a lazy afternoon, languid on the sofa while watching the tide roll in.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/9b0/582/bfa/resized/jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-shut-up-*****-2c19b3.jpg

Not aimed at anyone but I laughed when I saw it :D

I am at work today. I have to find a way to take extra sleeping pills tonight to get to sleep yet at the same time wake up in the morning to go back to work.
And I have to hear these 2 ladies behind me keep telling everyone on the phone to have a Happy New Hell! I'm close to snapping at them and I don't even know them.

blackdot said:
I am at work today. I have to find a way to take extra sleeping pills tonight to get to sleep yet at the same time wake up in the morning to go back to work.
And I have to hear these 2 ladies behind me keep telling everyone on the phone to have a Happy New Hell! I'm close to snapping at them and I don't even know them.

rhjpsl.jpg

*cringes*
I couldn't see me mooning someone. I'm way too shy for that.
Plus I'm quite sure that would mean I would be fired. ;)

blackdot said:
*cringes*
I couldn't see me mooning someone. I'm way too shy for that.
Plus I'm quite sure that would mean I would be fired. ;)

(__o__) MOONING is AWESOME wicked FUN! HEE HEE!!

Especially, mooning out the car window! the truckers love it!

Latest posts

Back