What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were to go over the edge some day, I'd start off with all those noisy buggers who have been eating away at my sanity by stealing my sleep all these years. What the bloody hell is wrong with the world when I can't find a single **** apartment where I'm not plagued by some jackass who decides it's a spot-on idea to start listening to music at three AM in the middle of the night? *Sigh*

Edgy today. Feel aggravated. Definently feel like I need s'more sleep...

This is perfect "holding someone" weather, I'm pretty sure there's no one under that duvet though.

Sigh.

I'm thinking of making another pot of tea and stoking the stove. Another raging gale, but not nearly as terrible as up in Norway right now.

I definitely don't want to go through the crap of trying to get some peace and quiet again through the 'proper channels'. A fat lot of good they've proved to be. Twice already I've had to move away from neighbours from hell, I'm fed up with living according to the whims of some drunken, half-deaf jackass...Still. Got to keep a calm head. Get myself some decent sleep for a change, and clear that head of mine. I always do the wrong thing when I'm suffering from insomnia. Enough is enough. I'm not moving this time.

Feeling pretty dam optimistic the last couple of days and liking it- haven't felt this way for awhile. I'm thinking 2012 could be a better year already (maybe its just my attitude that's changed).

Unless Phaedron is right and we're all gonna die. That would kind of piss me off;)

I'm not sure I quite understand it, other than the two things I know. I may not like it... but I understand. And I hope that I can always be tolerant of that. Unless of course it's for some stupid reason. LOL Nah, I think perhaps it's complicated. And boy I wish it wasn't but it is understandable.

Latest posts

Back