What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes, life is like a bad american sitcom. I can't believe changing one light could be so frustrating. I think I'll call it quits and make do with what I got. Feeling enough like an ass already. :(

DreamerDeceiver said:
Forget pills. If you eat meat, try a serving of turkey. It has an amino acid called Tryptophan that will make you really sleepy.

This isn't entirely true. Turkey doesn't contain much more tryptophan than other poultry or milk. Carbohydrate-rich snacks before bed are better, especially combined with foods with high levels of tryptophan.. cookies and milk, perhaps? :p

Anyway, I am thinking that it's too cold in my house. And that some people need to learn to take criticism, becoming vindictive over it is certainly no way to better yourself. :rolleyes:

many, Many, MANY things, unlike usual when I have nothing going on my head which is essentially like a vacant parking lot most of the time -.-'

I wish I had a laptop :(
**** internet gets cut off every night now, last night it was while I was sending an email -.-'
Maybe watch more Ghost Hound soon...
Skyward Sword in a halfhour, I guess
If I don't get any sleep tonight, someone WILL pay for it -.-'
New phone... or some more games.... new phone... old games, **** birthday is tomorrow and I still dont know what i want -.-'
Maybe get new headphones if I get enough money -.-'
He gets up, he falls downs, he wishes he could find the courage to end it all now....
Bowling with good 'ol Alex and my sis, hopefully, should be fun, I guess..
And now I get called 'Orsky' by more people... -.-'
Might as well run with it xD

Latest posts

Back