What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~ Why does it feel like I am walking down a dark path totally alone with a little bit of light shimmering so far away at the edge of the forest?

OT

~ Good point - just realized that I have been drinking about 20 oz of water per day for the last several days.

Arsenic Queen said:
@Bones, I wish my camera and computer weren't in a bad argument atm. And so sorry about the crown chakra. Could it be a lack of water?

~ If it is a concern that you belong here on ALLf (or anywhere else), you do.

180d5a34-5825-4d37-b183-650e45832cc7.jpg

Arsenic Queen said:
The feeling's coming back that I don't belong here.

~ A lot of us feel broken and why we are on the forum.

~ While trust has been broken at every junction of my life, I still have to believe that someone will like me for who I am and establish an awesome connection & a trust bond with me.

~ Therefore, I do not think it is overrated as oppose to finding someone you can connect too and trust.
noidea.gif

~ It is why I will wait for the right person for as long as I have too.

Arsenic Queen said:
They want an intact person; which I'm not. Trust bonds are overrated. 

It's pretty sad when you go to the pharmacist and he knows you by name and knows what prescription you need.

I need to stop obsessing over owning obscure, impractical and ultimately pointless things.

I could go for a cup of instant ramen. I don't want to sleep because it makes tomorrow feel that much closer. I'm fat.

What exactly is standing between me and really enjoying this life? My guess: only myself and my lack of courage. I must fix this, but it is easier said than done.

(Bleepin)(Bleep)(Bleepers), I've had ENOUGH of losing my sleep. I lost my cool this morning for being harassed by my neighbours at night, yet again. That makes third neighbour in a row who has nighttime noise tendencies, and this was clearly a try to piss me off. The old 'maximum volume music for a second or two' trick was a pretty good giveaway.

Still...I got up in the morning, lost my temper and wailed on the punching bag for a while to get the worst urge to murder out of my system. Called the landlord, see if she can do anything. Said she'd give 'em a warning. At any rate, I'm calling the cops next time.

Haven't felt such anger in a long time. I guess I don't have much to take away, so when they take what little sleep I get, it's a berserk button for me.

Bones said:
~ Why does it feel like I am walking down a dark path totally alone with a little bit of light shimmering so far away at the edge of the forest?

OT

~ Good point - just realized that I have been drinking about 20 oz of water per day for the last several days.

Arsenic Queen said:
@Bones, I wish my camera and computer weren't in a bad argument atm. And so sorry about the crown chakra. Could it be a lack of water?

~ If it is a concern that you belong here on ALLf (or anywhere else), you do.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u39/nennti/Humorous/180d5a34-5825-4d37-b183-650e45832cc7.jpg

Arsenic Queen said:
The feeling's coming back that I don't belong here.

~ A lot of us feel broken and why we are on the forum.

~ While trust has been broken at every junction of my life, I still have to believe that someone will like me for who I am and establish an awesome connection & a trust bond with me.

~ Therefore, I do not think it is overrated as oppose to finding someone you can connect too and trust. http://media.scout.com/media/forums/emoticons/noidea.gif

~ It is why I will wait for the right person for as long as I have too.

Arsenic Queen said:
They want an intact person; which I'm not. Trust bonds are overrated.

Hey i didn't see this. It's very kind of you to care. And it's kind of you to wish to make me feel at home here. You're sweet. And that cat was cute. ^^

Latest posts

Back