What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DreamerDeceiver said:
Audiophile headphones are so expensive...

Entry level Grados are about $65 and worth it. Plus, Grado Labs will repair them if they stop working. Much more cost-effective than purchasing low-quality headphones that break after a few months. *basks in ambient textures*

Wow, the Zagg keyboard for iPad2 that keeps popping up for $99.00 U.S. + shipping and tax is on sale for $59.98 CDN at London Drugs- decisions, decisions.

Lost Drifter said:
Today kind of feels empty after all the fun I had over the weekend :(
That emptiness did not come from me. I was there the whole time. You knew you could write more. You had the frog in the bag, why couldn't you see it? :(

So much for trying to create happiness with someone.

I am absolutely pathetic.

I'm not one of those people that HAS to be in a relationship, but I really don't want to be single for another few years, which is the usual amount of time for me between relationships.

Antihero said:

I'm not one of those people that HAS to be in a relationship, but I really don't want to be single for another few years, which is the usual amount of time for me between relationships.

I'd be willing to bet that you're not absolutely pathetic. You're allowed the occasional self-deprecating remark once in awhile but don't go overboard.

Saw your other post earlier so you are allowed a smidge of self pity but you know that some things (choices others make) are out of your hands so you might as well shrug it off and get on with it.

Ahhh, if only it was that easy- wishing you well Antihero.

Lonely in BC said:
Antihero said:

I'd be willing to bet that you're not absolutely pathetic. You're allowed the occasional self-deprecating remark once in awhile but don't go overboard.

Saw your other post earlier so you are allowed a smidge of self pity but you know that some things (choices others make) are out of your hands so you might as well shrug it off and get on with it.

Ahhh, if only it was that easy- wishing you well Antihero.

Thanks, I really appreciate that. Those are words I will try not to forget during these times, hard as that may be at sometimes.

Time to abandon all hope as its killing me, let it all just slip away. I’m better than this, I deserve better, I always did.

And you still do. Hope is worthless without coordinated action, perseverance, and (let's be honest) luck.

Latest posts

Back