What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a judge had 3 people in a room and got closer and closer to identifying which one was the theif only the theif themself would be bothered by hearing the truth of what he did.

Violence is not the answer. But what will I do if I am once again let down by the 'proper authorities'? I certainly can't keep on living without sleep. Been there done that, did a number on the noggin'. I can't move away, this instance proved yet again that it's no use. I've lost plenty money already by changing homes every **** year. This has to stop- but how, dammit?

I think you're ridiculous, but no matter what I say, none of it ever goes though that thick skull of yours. I will no longer waste my time speaking to you or using my thoughts towards you.

Maybe I'm missing the time more than the person? Gah, I will be so glad when I'm over this and moved on for good.

I want to laugh, but I'm holding back, because I know it's mean of me. And I don't like being mean about anything towards anyone.

Latest posts

Back