What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wrote some nice lyrics and melodies tonight. If I get a replacement mic, I can start recording new music.

4 more albums, and I'll have 40 full length albums! It's insane to think that I've made that much music.

I have found some posts on my old account here, before i came to be known as Poguesy.

I've been hanging about since 1st May 2010 :O

Seriously if someone says they don't know where you live, YES, THEY WILL NEED DIRECTIONS, DUMBASS. You really topped yourself last night, you really did. And don't get a **** attitude with me because I ask you to repeat yourself because you talked too **** fast for me to understand you.

You funny little thing, you think all men are two-dimensional and lack the inner-depth to keep pace with you.

Well I've got news for you, my inner fire burns just as brilliantly and unwaveringly as yours - if not brighter.

brrr I'm freezing.... but 15 F... is gonna make it feel colder. Hoping that it does get up to 40 today.. cause that's warm. lolz.

I feel bad when I don't answer my phone for a friend of mine, but she's so understanding when I don't... just makes me feel worse. :(

Frito Bandito said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Why am I getting a bad feeling about the post above me?

Likely due to its inherently menacing tone. :D

No, it sounded like you and Callie knew each other. That's what I was referring to.

If you are talking about two different relationships, then please excuse me. I feel like an idiot.

But if you are both dating each other, and came on here to vent...I just got a bad feeling about it.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Frito Bandito said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

No, it sounded like you and Callie knew each other. That's what I was referring to.

If you are talking about two different relationships, then please excuse me. I feel like an idiot.

But if you are both dating each other, and came on here to vent...I just got a bad feeling about it.

Perhaps we do know each other. Who are you Frito? :D

But no, I doubt Frito is my husband....

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Frito Bandito said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Haha, no! I don't know Callie. But I'm free this Friday! ;) Although I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be interested in an emotionally-effed-up person like me. :D

Frito Bandito said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Frito Bandito said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Haha, no! I don't know Callie. But I'm free this Friday! ;) Although I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be interested in an emotionally-effed-up person like me. :D

hmmm, I'm pretty messed up myself tho, so....

^ Okay, now I feel stupid, lol.

No offense meant, Callie. But it sounded like Callie was venting about a boy who she was having trouble with, and then, right after that, you vented about girls making generalizations.

To conclusions, I jumped.

It's cold out and I don't feel like going to the grocery store but I have very little food in the house.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
^ Okay, now I feel stupid, lol.

No offense meant, Callie. But it sounded like Callie was venting about a boy who she was having trouble with, and then, right after that, you vented about girls making generalizations.

To conclusions, I jumped.

Well, I was venting about a boy I'm having trouble with. But no worries, I'll be divorcing him soon. :D

Latest posts

Back