What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things will finally start getting busy again next week, and I'm glad of it.

Ledia said:
of course you do. You hate me in a special way.

Indeed I hate you in that ambivalent, vampirical, annoy-the-honeysuckle-out-of-you-in-chat kind of way. :)

What am I thinking? Not a lot. Nothing serious at least. I'm kind of smiling, eating a bowl of cereal, and watching the evening news. I feel good. Great to be honest.

Oddly, it's strange how sometimes our strengths - forged by our particular trials in life - can be misunderstood and actually perceived as weaknesses by others.

Take patience, for example. I am an incredibly patient person. Sometimes that patience might be perceived as weakness or indecision. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am patient because it takes me a very long time to make a decision, especially an important decision, the reason being that when I finally make up my mind - it's unshakeable. And yes, I take that seriously. Patience is in order.

I've made some very hard decisions in my life. The ones that I've struggled over, and waited out, and hemmed and hawed over, the ones I've fought with myself and others over, the ones I've lost sleep over...I always stand by. Forever. It takes a long time and a lot to get me there, but I make sure that I am certain before choosing because, after all, I have to live with myself and see myself in the mirror every day. And being the perfectionist that I am, I don't like the idea of living with mistakes.

The moral of this meandering drivel is that I feel really good and at peace with my decisions in life. Truly.

Sometimes I wonder if I really got my honeysuckle together or if I'm just good at kidding myself.

Latest posts

Back