What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
annik said:
Hmm tumblr the flickr for people with no talent. Bitchy but true.

I rarely use it for hipsterism/photography. It's for fanning over movies, music and other crap. Mostly a replacement for LJ, because no one on that likes post-black metal, etc.

Well that’s just typical. The night I decide to call in the local supermarket unshaved and wearing scruffy work clothes is the same night that the pretty cashier wants to ask me what my plans are for the evening. :(

4 guinness, 3 double vodka red bulls, 2 Rum and cokes, a sambooka, a jaegerbomb and 3 WKD's on a friday does not make for a productive Saturday... :(

I'm thinking would I work with lazy people or people who wont dump work loads on me in one day lol* hoping for a good day

Ledia said:
Head gonna explode soon.

Awww, *hugs* When I get like that, I think this:

headblewup.jpg

...and it makes me laugh.

I'm inspired to write a new story for someone. :D

I'm thinking how difficult it will be to have a conversation on a thread, because they seem to tend to be a big list of everyone's answers to the prompt, with maybe a remark about another person's response. I'm sort of new to actually using threads, and was kind of hoping for real dialogue. Oh well, I suppose nothing beats real life conversations...

Mishkabunny said:
I'm thinking how difficult it will be to have a conversation on a thread, because they seem to tend to be a big list of everyone's answers to the prompt, with maybe a remark about another person's response. I'm sort of new to actually using threads, and was kind of hoping for real dialogue. Oh well, I suppose nothing beats real life conversations...

You could always try the chat rooms. It sounds like they would suit you better.

is there such thing as chemical imbalance in the brain?
how would you know what balance is chemically?

Latest posts

Back