What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's warmer outside but now the heat is off, so it's actually colder inside than it was before. -_-

DreamerDeceiver said:
Close to giving up now...

Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna turn around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

*dances*

SophiaGrace said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Close to giving up now...

Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna turn around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

*dances*

Lol Sophia. Good one. :p Never give up.

What should I have for lunch? Do I really want to have leftover soup again? :|
Also, I wish I was done with this darn presentation. I want to go back to sleep or goof off.

Well, I got out of bed for today. I think I might as well come up with a justification of some sort for it.

I really dislike fake people. Love it how you complain about what others say and what others do, yet no one can say anything about how you are. Stop being so **** fake, and stop worrying about how other people are. No one cares that you're uncomfortable with every other little insignificant thing.

Mikey193 said:
I think Brunettes are sexier then blonds. Blonds are very over rated haha

To each their own, my blonde is pretty hot, dam smart, and kind.

Hmmmmm, why did she pick me again?????

Lonely in BC said:
Mikey193 said:

I'm not saying blonds arn't sexy. But I prefer Brunettes especially with green eyes :)

Mikey193 said:
Lonely in BC said:
Mikey193 said:

I'm not saying blonds arn't sexy. But I prefer Brunettes especially with green eyes :)

Perfect choice Mikey!

Brunettes are way better, especially with green eyes :D

One of my biggest crushes was originally a blond. Then she dyed her hair brown, and then red.

Maybe it was just me, but I found her sexy as a blond, a brunette, and a redhead.

Although sadly, she rejected me. Alas, the feeling wasn't mutual.

But yeah, I find all three hair colors sexy. You know what else I find sexy? Punk rock hair, like when a girl dyes her hair purple or blue.

I guess I just am not particularly picky about hair colors.

Latest posts

Back