What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you wanna talk to me like a normal person. Call me but don't play games with me like a kid.

It has been awhile since I have posted here. I wonder if the forum will let me post today?

annik said:
Hmm now I'm wondering when I mentioned my more risque photos though. :p[/font]

I think there was a photography thread somewhere, you posted some sort of arty (rather than glossy magazine type) looking photos, and mentioned there were others that wouldn't be appropriate to post.

I think my ears just perk up at the hint of naughtiness, never quite leaves my brain :p

Glad I could cheer you up, maybe you could pay me back with some of your best smut! :D

I am thinking how Sci-Fi is so special to make a special Thread for me and have me get hugs from people on the Forum to make me feel better since my Mom passed away.

A former English professor of mine ran into Dean Wareham (formerly of Galaxie 500) today. Sometimes it's nice to live in the chaos that is NY. Alright, time to run out again! -__- *loathes NY again*

ps it should have been me (in a scottish accent).

Also...finally!

Anonymous Rex said:
I think there was a photography thread somewhere, you posted some sort of arty (rather than glossy magazine type) looking photos, and mentioned there were others that wouldn't be appropriate to post.

I think my ears just perk up at the hint of naughtiness, never quite leaves my brain :p

Glad I could cheer you up, maybe you could pay me back with some of your best smut! :D

Oh ok well that explains that, still don't remember it though. Yeah I could probably get myself banned pretty quick with some of my shots. Still I like to think they are arty more than anything! I never got into trouble on flickr anyway. Just not appropriate here.

Thanks again for being nice to me, it was er nice! :rolleyes:

annik said:
Thanks again for being nice to me, it was er nice! :rolleyes:[/font]

It's fine, honestly.

Not seeing any smut...

I've just seen an advert for Jack Whitehall's new programme, and I'm sure I know someone who's in the advert. Of course, Sky Plus wouldn't let me rewind back, and I was watching it on +1.
Gonna be obsessing over that now probably. Great.

Latest posts

Back