What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a red panda

220px-Ailurus_fulgens_RoterPanda_LesserPanda.jpg

The Good Citizen said:
I want a red panda

220px-Ailurus_fulgens_RoterPanda_LesserPanda.jpg

They are the epitome of cute. We've got some at our local zoo and I'm usually ready to faint from the assault of the cuteness.

tangerinedream said:
The Good Citizen said:
I want a red panda
They are the epitome of cute. We've got some at our local zoo and I'm usually ready to faint from the assault of the cuteness.

You just know if you got too close, they'd be a vicious little swine and bite your finger off! :p

The Good Citizen said:
tangerinedream said:
The Good Citizen said:
I want a red panda

You just know if you got too close, they'd be a vicious little swine and bite your finger off! :p

And I totally respect that!

Guess I need to hide some posts on my FB. I don't like when I constantly see these derogatory pictures that are like "screw you I'm better" and things of similar nature. :\

I need to go write my paper...

tangerinedream said:
The Good Citizen said:
tangerinedream said:
The Good Citizen said:
I want a red panda

And I totally respect that!

I think sometimes humans would like to do that to each other.

BACK OFF! *******! *BITE!*

o_o

I think it'll be a miracle if I don't tell someone (not anyone in particular, just anyone) to fresia off by the end of today

I think I might just post in this is thread instead of doing facebook statuses or posting in other threads. this is the only thread that has interested me the past few days...

I'm really tired right now. I should be writing my paper but I just want to lay my head down on the computer desk and sleep. All i can think about is a few people that want bits of me emotionally. I have a paper to write, and i just took a caffeine pill which has had no effect on me. Poop.

It's funny how people can talk to you without even opening their mouths or say certain words that really mean something else. Girls in particular, but guys also. I get this small voice inside of myself that says "they really want this..." or "they're implying that." and a lightbulb goes on. Why can't people make it easier for me and just say things directly instead of hinting and implying and giving me a certain look? Is this what it means to socialize? Feels pretty complicated to me. My head wants to cave in whenever this happens to me.

It's the end of the semester and all I want to do is sleep. I dont' want to shower. I don't want to eat. I don't want to do my laundry.

Just give me my bed already.

And, the suicidal thoughts have started up weeks ago, like they normally do. Situationally induced they are. yes. Hello again thoughts, so nice of you to join me at the end of the semester like always.

I'm really tired of life lately. I wake up and, i don't know. Tired. The future doesnt' seem like this bright, shining thing.

I wish I could nevermind my way through life.

I'm so immature, it's not like anyone would understand. They'll just stand around criticizing, and telling me I'm smart. Well, yes I am smart, but, yeah, I'm tired.

Go ahead now and say it "you're lazy soph." and I might nod my head and agree by now because my propensity to try to defend myself seems knocked down by lack of sleep. So, yeah, go on...

Is it fair that other people do this to me (criticize and demean) when I do it to myself so often? No. but, life wasn't meant to be fair now, was it?

At least I'm not holding my feelings in like I have been for the past few weeks though. Talking is better, even if I feel like no one would "get it".

Callie said:
I think it'll be a miracle if I don't tell someone (not anyone in particular, just anyone) to fresia off by the end of today

I volunteer for this. :)

Tell me to fresia off.

I'm in the perfect mood for it and won't care what you say.

Callie said:

If it will make you feel any better, you can tell me! :p

But, I wonder, does it take some of the "feel good" out of it when the person you said it to doesnt get mad? (hmm)

lol :p

EveWasFramed said:
Callie said:

If it will make you feel any better, you can tell me! :p

But, I wonder, does it take some of the "feel good" out of it when the person you said it to doesnt get mad? (hmm)

lol :p

Takes the majority of the "feel good" out of it.....

Okay, sitting here with a filled water bottle....

I need to eat.

but, yeah.

*sigh*

ok eating one can...sneaking in another too

I feel like I am losing my mind right now for some reason. I feel....anxious. Thanks caffeine pill but i don't know, i feel thrown off. onto my side trying to get back up, a not myself.

Maybe I need sleep.

deep breaths?

Latest posts

Back