What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be happier that I've gotten so much accomplished today, but I'm not...

Lonely in BC said:
SophiaGrace said:
Lonely in BC said:
I've actually refrained from being a smartass here and in the real world. Wow!

How's the sarcasm sobriety going? :p

Having withdrawal at times ;)

Just give in, it's gonna happen eventually :D

Callie said:
I should be happier that I've gotten so much accomplished today, but I'm not...

Lonely in BC said:
SophiaGrace said:
Lonely in BC said:
I've actually refrained from being a smartass here and in the real world. Wow!

How's the sarcasm sobriety going? :p

Having withdrawal at times ;)

Just give in, it's gonna happen eventually :D

Sigh, it already happened. I went outside. There are stupid people outside. And one of them just had to come up to me. I try to be nice. I just can't handle stupid.

Mikey193 said:
fresia everything and everyone

Not everything and everyone but many earn that sentiment. Feel free to pm me if you want to discuss this further. Be warned though, I'm optimistic! :D

Use proper grammar, please. Fine, some mistakes are all right, like your and you're. But if you don't know the difference between there and their...

User_Intemet_Internet_gtfo_my_skyscraper.jpg

Didn't think of this earlier, but I'm glad I told you what I got. Because I'll bet 20 bucks that you magically have something like it soon. Oh, yeah, I've caught on to what you're doing. Whether you know it or not, you make everything I do competition to what you're doing. Oh, no, that's fine though. It's going to be you who's behind. I can accomplish simple tasks - such as paying my bills, and paying them on time - that you can't do by yourself. No, no, think it's funny when you're three weeks behind something. It may have been laughable when we were back in high school. We're grown now. You need to start acting like it.

Beer is evil. Why did I have several yesterday? Guess it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I love waking up with migraines...it's an awesome way to start the day.

Ak5 said:
Use proper grammar, please. Fine, some mistakes are all right, like your and you're. But if you don't know the difference between there and their...

User_Intemet_Internet_gtfo_my_skyscraper.jpg

No, those aren't alright, which is why I had to correct you in another thread :club:

evanescencefan91 said:
finals in less than a week, hey I need to visit ALL again

:D

I miss you guys <3

Welcome back (hug)

Well, I'm not going to say that mistaking your and you're is incorrect, since I do it occasionally, I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot! :p

Latest posts

Back