What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bones said:
This is for someone special on ALLf:

hugs-desi-glitters-24.gif

healingEnergy.jpg

LoveandLightMyFriend.jpg
Thanks Bones.:) I knew that cared about me. You are a very special and loving person.:)

I know it doesn't really matter now, because things were done the best way that could have possibly been figured out at that time with what was available, but why expect half of what it even is to be given to you? Knowing what it actually was, what was given was fair. And no, I'm sorry, but half of it was not a proper deal at all considering what the amount is. Owing on it doesn't mean someone new should have to pay up on it.

I'm awake, now it's time to work....awesome

Ak5 said:
I need to be more positive. Everyone likes positive people.

Depends on HOW positive they are...sometimes they're just ******* annoying as hell
I'll stick with negativity

Wishing I was at the Stone Roses' first gig in 16 years last night.. but looking forward to no more work until next Wednesday in exactly 200 minutes. :)

Really glad that I took him to the doc, as he does have something a bit worse than a cold. It's interesting how much hyper this boy can get when he isnt feeling well. No wonder I've been pulling hairs. LOL.

Latest posts

Back