What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a beautiful morning. ( too bad it still sucks.)

I miss Irishdoll.

Marriage should be like a sports contract. After 3 or 4 years you renegotiate or become a free agent!

I need to get out of this house I've been in here for 2 months it feels like...o wait that's pretty much true:(

some of these old 45's are sure darn worn.

I'm thinking it's very depressing that no one is in chat:(

and I'm wondering what Tata Comm is and why they called here...

I'm thinking my attention span seems to be thinning

and i have got to be one of the slowest people on earth, even though i hate waiting for other people, when i go somewhere i have to get ready, then there's like a million other things i don't really need to do, but i have to do before ileave like checking my email, and lounging around here

I'm thinking how awesome it was to be on x box live for one day, I "borrowed" my brother's 360

I played geometry war and other random arcade games for like 3 hours lol

loketron said:
listening to the air

Just reminds me of the story of producer Hassinger bailing out part way through "Anthem Of The Sun" after Weir requested "the sound of thick air"....

i'm thinking in hindsight, ya i guess i was being a stubburn passasive agressive a *****. I guess the next time i see them i should apologise.

I guess angry people never want to apologise.

ah 9 months later, i guess the rage has been supressed.

:(

i'm also thinking i'm sleepy it's late i should go to sleep, but i just don't feel like it.

God i feel so spastic today

Gah, bahumbug

:)

Latest posts

Back