What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people seem crabby today (not on here). What shall I do with the rest of my day..hmm.. maybe the "bottle" trick that seems to be amusing.. lol.

The last three months had been kind of shitty as far as having personal transportations.
Ive been walking for the most part or barrowning my mom's car everyonce in a while.

My truck went south while i was in TX with Sassy. I put serious miles on the truck chasing
Sassy all over the USA. ive put everything on the line for Sassy time and time again.
I love her very much.

It totally sucked ass....Things between Sassay and I went south.
I sold my truck for dirty cheap. The sound system I had in my
truck was worth more than what i sold my truck for.
I was more heart broken more than anything.
Losing my truck wasnt anything compair to watching Sassy self destructed.

Since ive been back to CA it hasnt been easy. I've lost everything.
Moving forward with my life hasnt been easy even though ive manged to
go out N meet new people. Ive been hanging with Sarah.
She's about as wild and crazy as Sassy.lol
Just half Sassy's age.
sarah26.jpg

I took a bus to LA yesterday.I met Lilly. She asked me for my number
after we chit chatted. It's all good. I still attrack young hot babes.
The difference is...Im finally opening up my options more....
Jennifer dyed her her brunette ( she's a natural blonde) just to messed with me.(baby steps..lmao)
But she was still a white chick. Ive only dated white chicks.
Sarah is the first Latina babe ive dated. Lilly is also Latina. They're beautiful.

I finally got another ride. A Pussy magnet. Its all good. Thats why I went to LA. To pick up my ride.
I even dragged race a rich white chick driving a Beamer745 while in Palm springs.lmao
Life gose on.
IMG_20120527_083047-1-1.jpg

The one time comes, very much need to talk to some person, but ignored every place..
But, I guess it is best, I should keep it to myself

I am up early once again. Wow. And hmm wonder what I should do today. Supposed to be scattered storms but very hot. I should check that out again.

It's 9am and I've already been to the store, worked a little, cleaned a little and made the ice cream. ****, it's way too early for all this honeysuckle.

The jealousy in some people blows my mind. Are some people really that hateful if others have things they want to have?

Latest posts

Back