What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Callie said:
thenameIwanthasgone said:
Callie said:
Does anyone know how to spell ageists? Is it agist or ageist or other?

I know it's DEFINITELY not spelled O-T-H-E-R :d

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ageist

Thanks. I knew if I hid my age someone would talk to me. I tried it before. I hope I didn't contaminate anyone with my age :)

Now I wanna know how old you are...

Sorry for the delay Callie; I'm 61. I now believe there are only three people over sixty on this forum. I was looking at another reply to one of my posts. I think I have an opportunity to learn French here with some other lonely people. That will be fun :) Thank for talking to me

Callie said:
Callie said:
Does anyone know how to spell ageists? Is it agist or ageist or other?

I know it's DEFINITELY not spelled O-T-H-E-R :d

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ageist

Thanks. I knew if I hid my age someone would talk to me. I tried it before. I hope I didn't contaminate anyone with my age :)

Now I wanna know how old you are...

Sorry for the delay Callie; I'm 61. I now believe there are only three people over sixty on this forum. I was looking at another reply to one of my posts. I think I have an opportunity to learn French here with some other lonely people. That will be fun :) Thank for talking to me

Age is only a number. It doesn't in any way define who you are. I don't see why people wouldn't talk to you just because of that. So, no worries, I'll still talk to you :D

They asked me if I had kids because of my "motherly" nature... And said I'd make a great one. lol... :(

You're still dramatic. You wonder why people give up on you? Because you give them no other option. I'm sorry but you've always been a little much to handle, even back in the day, when we were in school. You thrived in the dramatics of life.

My tan looks orange... and it's not from a tanning booth. Yep, that's just one of the thoughts haha.

Latest posts

Back