What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teen angst is cruddy. And life is a *****. I sympathize.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah thanks, man i was finnally getting use to it, they never tell us anything i hate it

bluehawk said:
loketron said:
wow qui thats deep.
That is a thought provoking post, Qui. I'm curious though; you labeled "Darkness" as #II, what was #I?

I. Fear
II. Darkness
III. Anger
IV. Power
V. Human nature -Seven Deadly Sins

I was brainstorming for my story. The one that I posted 3 chapters of then skipped like 5 or 8 years (in the storyline) and started writing again. I've been weaving larger concepts into it. But hold your horses, I'm starting to map out all of the major mythology and supernatural beings that I'll include. A brief run down of what I've got so far;
  • Elementals (wind water earth fire)
  • Necromancers (complete with zombies)
  • "things that steal your soul" <-??? idk what yet
  • Shadowmen
  • Ghosts
  • Demons -humanoid
  • Demons -animal form
  • Demigods

If you read the dribble I posted a while back that was supposed to be the prequel to this story, you'd know the main character falls in the first category (elemental power of wind) and the various "bad guys" will fill most the other spots.

I'm over planning this one, and like I said, what I wrote before was just a prequel. Also to get me back into writing mode. I've been planning this out for a while but only recently started writing it.

Btw, the other story is basically done. It's on a flashdrive that conveniently fell behind my bookcase. Which is bolted to the wall. So, I'll get that when I get around to it. I'll finish posting the first story before you see any of this one, promise.

I'm thinking, what to write what to write.
I need a good fight! Yes, my story must include a good fight.
I will look into that.

hm. I've got monsters. I've got philosophy. Need one more thing... how about a plot? yeah, I should prolly include that in my story too...

hm. I've got monsters. I've got philosophy. Need one more thing... how about a plot? yeah, I should prolly include that in my story too...

:p
lol that made me laugh

:D

Qui said:

Nah, you got the typical Hollywood blockbuster already. The philosophical element is just icing on the cake.

I'm thinking God i love the internet, just turn on some music and i never want to get off

Pandora is a gift from the internet gods. I feel sorry of those who live outside the US and probably can get it.

im thinking about...the fact that i have a test tomorrow i havent studied for because im here lol

Latest posts

Back