What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer loneliness. I don't like people who attack me. Do you like people who aTtack you? Perhaps there are people who like being attacked. I don't like being attacked. I don't liked being picked on and I don't like being ******* bullied.

You know, if I could find a good mask I could totally go as Bane for Halloween.

Random thought of the day.

I do not care any longer the consequence of it, I must go outside for a while in the night.. this place, it feels like a cage.. even dogs get to go for walks..

Great, now I can't even access my course. I don't know why this program has been so glitchy for the past two months.

Montreal Skye said:
The last time I kissed a guy was in 1994 and I really miss the affection and intimacy.

The last time I kissed a guy was ummmm- NEVER :p I do relate to missing affection, etc. though

That's right...you suits come to me when you need something fixed but go to someone else when you carry rewards, I'm not bailing you out this time ********.

Lonely in BC said:
Montreal Skye said:
The last time I kissed a guy was in 1994 and I really miss the affection and intimacy.

The last time I kissed a guy was ummmm- NEVER :p I do relate to missing affection, etc. though

LOL ;) ...yeah, affection...that rocks, I'm always afraid I'll die before I ever feel that bliss again. That's what kind of lit a fire under me to make changes!

if i ever gave a fresia, i'd shave my nuts, tuck my dick in between my legs n cluck, you mothafuckin chickens ain't brave enough, to say the stuff i say so just tape it shut

EveWasFramed said:
I don't wanna take my kid to a funeral.

How old is your kid? I remember going to my grandfather's when I was about 7. It was an interesting learning experience, and they're going to learn about death eventually, I suppose.

Also, I guess this depends on how well-behaved he or she is.

Antihero said:
EveWasFramed said:
I don't wanna take my kid to a funeral.

How old is your kid? I remember going to my grandfather's when I was about 7. It was an interesting learning experience, and they're going to learn about death eventually, I suppose.

Also, I guess this depends on how well-behaved he or she is.

She had never met my aunt. She also has anxiety. Her behavior is hit and miss. She's 6, almost 7.

Latest posts

Back