What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punisher said:
I'm still sad about about Michael Jackson :(

Yes i'm a freak, so what?... Try saying it to my face ;)
FREAK! :p
i kid i kid..
weird i was just getting into MJ a few months ago. its actually kinda sad hes gone.

Right now.. YAY PS3!!!!! and im thinking how i wanna kill my brother.. Im not a feminist but him saying women are stupid and dont understand much really pissed me off. ******* dumbass. I could own his ass in Call of Duty anyday.. even though i suck at it :p

NEW MUSIC IS AWESOME. Zune software is not. I would do anything to be back in Oregon right now. It's so goddamn hot. Scared of school tomorrow. Where the hell is everyone? Wanna draw. I can't ******* focus. It feels like the soles of my feet are on fire. Rubbing ice on my cat covers my hands with wet fur, it's weird.

Sodium said:
Punisher said:
I'm still sad about about Michael Jackson :(

Yes i'm a freak, so what?... Try saying it to my face ;)
FREAK! :p
i kid i kid..
weird i was just getting into MJ a few months ago. its actually kinda sad hes gone.

Yeah, it's really sad, but at least he's at peace now :) God bless Michael Jackson! :D

man my feet are really burnt

and my legs are sore

but i'm back
yay

eventually i'll get all my pics up and stuff

:)

and holly crap,

Farrah Faccet, MJ and billy mays

i'm starting to think something is after celebrities

:(

glad i'm not one

evanescencefan91 said:
and holly crap,

Farrah Faccet, MJ and billy mays

i'm starting to think something is after celebrities

:(

glad i'm not one

Lmao, Evenescence....

They all sold thier souls to the devil, now it's time to pay the piper.

The reaper putted in overtime becuase he needed extra cash for a high dallor whore:p

I ******* hate spiders!!!!!!!!!! Why the fresia do they always have to be near my bed???!?!?!?!?!!!!! I hate spiders and I hate this ******* shitty basement flat!!! I'm sick of this! Now I'm gonna be paranoid for days :( :( :(

Oceanmist23 said:
I ******* hate spiders!!!!!!!!!! Why the fresia do they always have to be near my bed???!?!?!?!?!!!!! I hate spiders and I hate this ******* shitty basement flat!!! I'm sick of this! Now I'm gonna be paranoid for days :( :( :(

I take it...spyderman won't have a chance with you ? :p
Roflmao...

I was obsessing about somebody.

Now have images of nastay being in a cacoon of spyder web with a can of Blackflat in her hand.
All eyes are on ya....that''s Y..lol

Oceanmist23 said:

Roflmao...

Now have images of nastay being in a cacoon of spyder web with a can of Blackflat in her hand.

Lonesome Crow said:
I love you and miss you very much.
I'm grateful you came into my life.
I'm grateful you love me and shown me that I deserve to be loved as I am.
I'm sorry I wasn't stronge enough to over come my fears.
I'm sorry I nevered loved you back as you needed to be loved.
I don't know why things are the way they are at the moment.
I don't know why I was ask to feel what I feel.
I don't know how to move on with my life without forgetting about you.
I don't know if I can forget about you.
It drives me crazy to go on living without you when I think of you.
Please...help me. Help me understand what is the purpose of all of this.

thats it... so beautiful.. so clear .. so simple.. she was my friend.. she was my lover.. she was my time-partner.. she is inside me from the begining of conciousness to the end .. i close my eyes and hope i will not dream of her.. just for a moment to be able to forget...

i am thinking about the impermanence of the universe.. the changes that come without bidding.. the need for flexibility and adaptability.. like bamboo yielding to the wind and returning to stand strong and proud and straight in integrity after the storm.. how many storms? how many lashes? how much suffering? the chaos.. the pointlessness.. the self-pity.. the **** character building.. the trudging onwards.. the lack of passion and direction.. the need to change the cat litter day after feking day... SMEG

Lonesome Crow said:
Roflmao...

I kick spiderman :p
Who were you obsessing about and wtf is Blackflat?? lol

Lmao...

Around 3-4 months ago I had a dream or remembered my dream. I usually don't remember my dreams.
I was dancing with a bride or my wife at a wedding reception in my dream.
mmm....last week I met a person that I've never seen or met before...but i had a feeling like I met
her before...but i never thought much about it..
Then it kind of struck me ...she's the woman from my dream. So I was trippin on that.

I had a dream come true before...
I dreamed I was sitting in a house that I've never been in...then 6 months to a years later, I was
sitting it that house doing exactly what I was doing in my dream...it's a trip.
At first i thought it was deja vu...then I remember having that dream.
It's a trip ...how did my mind came up with the images of a place I've never been before?

Nah...i was obsessing over some norweedian red head..:p

Blackflat is an Norwebeian brand of blackflag...
BlackFlag is a punk band the plays punk music to kill bugs...lmao

My contacts have turned into cornflakes. I'll probably need tweezers to peel them off my eyeballs.

I'm thinking that I'm too old to be interesting. The older you get (especially a woman), the less interested guys are (particularly men). It hard to have hope for the future when you reach my age. Especially if you are alone.

jodyathornton said:
I'm thinking that I'm too old to be interesting. The older you get (especially a woman), the less interested guys are (particularly men). It hard to have hope for the future when you reach my age. Especially if you are alone.
oops, I say guys and men in the same sentence lol.

jodyathornton said:
jodyathornton said:
oops, I say guys and men in the same sentence lol.

At least some of us are men :p

Latest posts

Back