What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find that stupid fundraiser crap scattered all over this forum to be disgusting. The new owners don't even bother to give us any information, they give us crap we never asked for, they take away things we have always had and enjoyed and all we have ever got from them is "give us money." The mods no longer seem to have any real power and this is no longer a safe environment, IMO.
Since the forum was sold, a lot of us have been asking for a little bit of transparency from the new owner about where this place is going. Instead, all we have gotten is "Give us money, we won't tell you why or anything else, just give us money"

View attachment 8558

Issue solved. You are welcome internet.
The problem with a new forum is that forum are getting less and less traffic. This is already an established place, it's pretty well known and high up on search results because of the age and reputation of it. A new forum will be unknown and not trafficked because it won't show up on search results, so the only way to get it going would be word of mouth. Not only that, but it's been tried before. Minty (a very popular member everyone loved) tried making one once and even that didn't last long.

This place did a lot to keep me going when I was struggling and on the edge, the people here helped me not give up. I would love to see that continue, to see that kind of community here again, but with the way it's going, that's not going to happen.

Well, I'm aware of all that. But my small 5 cents on forum-motion , I used it to create forum for alliance in video game I was playing in mid-2000s , and that forum is still up and works with 0 issues , with me paying 0 $ for running it for 15-ish years. So it's pretty reliable site.

I'm conflicted on an issue that I already have the valid answer for.
Which I guess negates the question of validity.
A bad thing happened but a good thing came out of it.
Which I guess makes me wonder: Then why does the bad thing matter?
I guess it doesn't. Does it?

Where are all the men?What do they do? Do they exist in areal life? At least in my they definitely don't.
I was to the climbing halls in 3 countries, 80% people there were women. I was to the swimming pools, almost the same. Hiking groups - the same. Where you can go to meet a man? Just curious, is there any place where men are? :unsure: online probably?

Where are all the men?What do they do? Do they exist in areal life? At least in my they definitely don't.
I was to the climbing halls in 3 countries, 80% people there were women. I was to the swimming pools, almost the same. Hiking groups - the same. Where you can go to meet a man? Just curious, is there any place where men are? :unsure: online probably?
I think they’re mostly playing video games.

I started hearing voices and its creeping me the f out 🥺 just lock me in a looney bin and throw away the key at this point…

But what's the tone? Is it a chastising tone or a creepy tone (it IS Halloween time after all) or some other time? Perhaps it's just your conscience.
Like in a weird breathy whispery tone giving me stress now 😅 but at least its not full sentences or commands or something

I have the decorations, my kid did it. "Happy heloeen" it says :eek: quite scary. There were second "L" and "W", but they were lost and nobody(my kid didn't) noticed, not a big deal. And "E" is so nice drawn, I just can't say to the kid, it shoud be not "e".

1698439488543.png

I just realized that I can't name a single thing that Trump, Kanye West, or Elon Musk said or did all year.

And that's exactly what I intended to do - one of my New Year's Resolutions this year was to ignore attention-seekers, especially celebrity ones, and specifically those three.

I'm glad to say it seems to have worked.

Latest posts

Back