What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm finally starting to unwind here. I feel my insides unfurl. I want to. I want to feel at ease in my own body.

And waste a perfectly good box that my cats would love? No, I'm stealing their **** box and giving it to my cats to make them happy and eventually, one of the cats will annihilate said box. :)
Since I moved my cats not been going out as much so I got him one of those cat tree things. He hasn't been anywhere near it but has spent the last few days jumping in and out of, sleeping in and nibbling at the box it came in .... he even has his bloody meals in the box now.

My approach to life has always been that society will keep me employed and with some kind of a roof over my head because if they don't than I will be the old smelly homeless guy on the public park bench that tells your kids to smoke weed, drink whiskey and listen to Slayer.

This post should be read with as much 90's Kid Sarcastic Humor as possible.

Importing my emails to my new professional gmail account, trying to get it to do what I want, but apparently it's going to do whatever it wants, and I'll have to just clean up the mess when it's done.

This is such a pain in the ass, I hope I'll only have to do this once.

Edit: nevermind, it wasn't that bad once I got the hang of it.

Last edited:
So maybe I have changed Duchess, for a while now I've felt maybe something ain't right, but I feel the same, I've still got this hunger in my bones.

Latest posts

Back