What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay i'm feeling a bit less egative
aum
but
1 i'm sleepy i got 2 get off and my first class is at 9:30
f*ck

campous tried to block my interwebs cause of bandwidth

i guess the little bit of seeding i was doing through utorrent
but eheehe
sneaky sneaky
fortunatly one of my fellow nerdians/nerdetts a few doors down let me in on her password for her router/wifi
yay thankyous for her

and 2
ya specialized floor so we're all a bunch of nerds talk more about that later

but sad

**** ******* honeysuckle
everyone here is cooler than me, we all have like the same hobbies and they're all better at them than me

aw *sad face* ":(

so sad

but yawns night ecery one or should i say laku noc

:)

ohh but i won at a game of pool tonight
aweome!!!!!

:D

I'm loving the cooler weather this morning. It's 50F and we're slated for a high of 71. Plus no humidity. YAY!

Hey People

I'm a 29 - M - Cairo, Egypt.

and i am lonely ...... recently i began to address the issue, cause it's been 2 years since my last relationship. i started reading a lot about how to attract women and how to be come a master pick up artiest, i found out that ... at the end it's either you have it or you don't ...... and i don't, and that's why i decided to be my self and nothing but that .... I AM TO HIS FULLEST DESCRIPTION ... Mr.Nice Guy ... cause i simply am, Oh how many times have i saw women walk a way from me to other men just because i am too nice and too sweet ... and believe me, i tried a lot to be less welcoming and friendly but it's just not happening, i use to hate my self being like that but i realized i must not hate my character, i should love my self and try as hard as i can to be normal and let things go naturally ....... and for the past 2 years nature has been manifesting it self quite boldly.

Not looking forward to going to the outlets for the kids' school clothes today. I am one of the only women in the world who hates shopping. Ugh.

Just wondering ...how sarcastic I sound in these forums...???????????
Haven't got a clue...adding insult to injury I am Spanish native speaker giberishing (does that verb actualy exists?, nope...it doent but anyways there it goes!!). I guess traslatihng into English all my Spanish passion and madness is not my strongest talent...but what the hec! Love chatting and being a bit sarcastic ...no offence.
I am compasionate and dont like to hurt.
Love to ALL
Sara:cool:
P.D.
Love my single reputation standing there all alone so proud.
Thanks to err....you know whom . xx

Sara said:
Just wondering ...how sarcastic I sound in these forums...???????????
Haven't got a clue...adding insult to injury I am Spanish native speaker giberishing (does that verb actualy exists?, nope...it doent but anyways there it goes!!). I guess traslatihng into English all my Spanish passion and madness is not my strongest talent...but what the hec! Love chatting and beinIg a bit sarcastic ...no offence.
I am compasionate and dont like to hurt.
Love to ALL
Sara:cool:
P.D.
Love my single reputation standing there all alone so proud.
Thanks you know whom . xx

you don't sound that sarcastic at all, a few of your posts have hints off it but people with a brain will be able to figure sarcasm out, although watch out for the slow members :)

I'm thinking man, if this girl wasn't engaged I'd definately ask her out. We were talking and I found out she actually uses her brain. Such a turn on and she likes to ride 4 wheelers! Kickass! But alas, she's engaged.

I think Russian babes are totally hwat, sweet and down to earth

Too bad I don't live there...now that I actaully gotten to
know some of them..the real ones.

My teeth hurt... and i better wake up tomorrow.. Must not miss History of Design again :(

cheaptrickfan said:
I hate feeling like a cliché. :(

the most original cliche yet :)

i am thinking i am enjoying replaying one of my favourite games.. Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.. something about a game where the environment is filled with darkness and rain that i find peaceful.. although i think the main character has osteoporosis, his limbs fracture when he falls from the most mediocre of heights.

Latest posts

Back