What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yay my aquantances wifi reaches up to the laundry room

and 2
it's very important that when you're typing in youtube in your url it's very important that you get the y in there

ehgaad

does anyone know how to clear my url history?

evanescencefan91 said:
yay my aquantances wifi reaches up to the laundry room

and 2
it's very important that when you're typing in youtube in your url it's very important that you get the y in there

ehgaad

does anyone know how to clear my url history?

ummm, go on the Control Panel thing, type in "delete" and a list of Internet Options comes up. "Delete Browsing History" and "Delete cookies & Temporary Files" should be the first two.

I need to sleep, night night everyone :) (i can't be bothered to look for the shoutbox thread, so i'll say goodnight here instead :D)

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
i finally have all the vanilla sugar i need to make that tartare tatin.. oh yeah, its gonna happen.. no matter what!

Oooh! Go you!

I'm thinking: I have to leave for my dental appt soon.

Wondering if I should still keep my distance or become available again to him.

I'm just trying to protect my heart.

so they've got a bucketful on condems on every floor

but bandaids nowhere in the building

WHAT THE fresia!

it'd probably be bad idea to start crying on my laptop

i wanna be somebody else

mm geasy pizza

it's called comfort food, cuz it's the only comfort i got

man colleges just want kids to get fat, like they're pplanning to fatten us up then cook us in stew

eek

well the comfort food worked i am feeling a bit better now,

i can't believe i'm writting another fcking essay,

i just wrote two over the weekend

ugg i've only got one page and i need two more,
i have to write about dancing in public while everyone ignored me,

ug god i have no idea how to elaborate on that

and god man i really wan to play the guitar, but i gotta tune it, and my roomates doing work and i got an essay to write
*sighs*

i just love it, i can get so addicted to it, i'll just pick it up and think i'll just practice this riff for a little bit, but thn i notice another riff that i really want to get done, and then i go oh well that sounds interesting let's see what else i can do with that shape until it;s like 4 in the moring and i'm just like.....*plink* *looks at clock*

oh

I'm thinking that I should call work to say I'm available for another cleaning job, god **** broke and shouldn't have spent $30 on a cellphone call.

It's really crunch time now. I have the opportunity to give an editor the outline and several finished chapters of the children's book I'm writing, and I am freaking the fresia out about it. I am so damned terrified of rejection and being unmasked as an imposter that chances are good that I'll pussy out on this like I've been doing this past decade. Of course my self-loathing will go through the roof if I were to do that.

This could be the shot I've been praying for. The whole damned family certainly thinks so. My SIL even expressly mentioned that our editor-niece was coming to town soon.

Now everyone is looking at me expectantly. I think I'm going to hyperventilate, I'm vaguely nauseated and wavering between "I can do this!" and "I'm a loser who's just going to fail... again."

Someone pray, meditate, sacrifice a virgin or burn sage for me. Please.

I'm thinking about how I wish I was laying in bed with him, in his arms, and not here alone in this empty house, wondering if he even cares I'm sad and alone. I'm also thinking about whether or not I'm going to turn up pregnant in three weeks from him and whether it would change anything if I did.

Cheaptrickfan. I don't pray...how about if I just send you good thoughts and positive energy?

too late ...I sent it already :p

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Someone pray, meditate, sacrifice a virgin or burn sage for me. Please.

LOL! good luck dude!

I'll pray that someone sacrifices a meditative virgin on a sage pyre :)

That ought to do it. Thanks!

Lonesome Crow said:
Cheaptrickfan. I don't pray...how about if I just send you good thoughts and positive energy?

too late ...I sent it already :p

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back