What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm sorry crow, that bites, i hope things take a change for the better
:D

*hugs*

i am on the internet, sipping a free vanilla latte, yum for now my life is pleasant :D

got lot's a free food a banana and some yummy bagles,

i guess it makes up some for having to get up at 8, glad i didn't stay out too long, and checked my email before i went to bed

still a little unnerved, hope i don't get fired,

hopefully i won't unless i do somthing really clumsy and sstupid,

but early during a busy hour i felt like i was getting my ass kick
ed by all the little details, but the more experience employees still make mistakes sometimes too ( hence the free latte sweet :) )

ahh okay that makes sense

i was looking up trench coats on wikipedia to find where the trench comes from, they were made in the 1850s, and during the first world war many soldiers would wear them and then in the second world war, and then after the style was brought into civilian life

and if my memory of world history is correct, wwI used a lot of trench warfare,

they would dig trenchs and wait for thenemy to come over, but that's the same thing the enemy was doign so it was a lot of cold waiting

so from trench ware fare to trench coats awesome,

i just love little fascinating bits of trivia like that,

cuz last night i was talking to someone, and someone walked by with a cool trenchcoat thing, and then i noticed trench is strange word for a coat

awww being sick sucks :(

i forgot how hazardous to health socializing can be

last week i was at student health and they had a vaporizer for sale, i wish i gotten that :(

if only if i could see the future

oh and i miss my kitties

and having my own bathroom with a window oh so much

:(

Dunno, like to go for a moto ride but the weather is cooling off fast.
One more day of work then back to TAFE (College, School).
Waiting for my friend to rind back so I can invite him to the Safety Expo next week. I get paid to go to the expo, how good is that!!!
Other than that, looking forward to asking Tegan out to lunch. But that's over a month away. Unless my braces stuff up and I go in earlier :)

gessus

are you serious now i can't find my essay syalbus

gawd!!!

well i can't write my essay if i don't know what i'm suppose to write about,

well i guess i can find some more info for my ppt then i'm playing videogames

hmm i'm eating pizza and playing uncharted 2,

tis good for now

:)

well i feel like complete and utter crap :(

but i woke up to a neighborer singing evanescence, so hopefully it'll be a good day,

one of the pegged as very normal people too, i had to knock on their door, to say you're listening to evanesce

that's awesome

well i took some dayquil gonna go to the c store to go some blue powerade and smores poptarts, then going to social pscyhe my only class of the day
sweet, so i got to sleep till noon

then i'm gonna come back get lunch maybe take a nap, then i gotta work my ass off finish a powerpoint and get started on an essay

yesterday was fun though, went t class, got lunch biked to get uncharted 2 :D
played for a while got dinner started my powerpoint played lot's more uncharted 2 played guitar watched the new episode of big bang theroy then went to bed

I'm thinking about a woman who left me almost a quarter of a century ago and how much I still miss her to this day. Mainly her conversation.

I'm nauseated & I have killer heartburn, which I never get unless I'm preggo and I know I'm not pregnant. In addition, I can't eat as much as I usually can and this is probably what's causing the heartburn. The lump in my side is starting to hurt even when it isn't being touched. I'm worried that these things are related. Now I'm imagining gigantic tumors all through my abdomen.

Waiting to hear from the surgeon is nerve-wracking.

i hope your alright cheaptrick i'm praying for you

ah

well ya it's been a pretty good day, after class i walked over to student health and got a vaporizer, it's not as effective as the one i use to have, just gotta lean right over it and take in a few breaths, i wish it wasn't so quiet, i remember when i sick and very young, i would fall asleep to the soothing sound of the steaming and bubbling water of the noisy vaporizer, and they had free candy there too so i got two small boxes of milk duds, came back played uncharted two for 2 hours then i went to eat then finished up my powerpoint,
i emailed my professor asking if he could email the essay syalbus and emailed me it which is good, then i played uncharted for like 4 hours

fun :D

shame i think i'm about half way done

:( sad

hmm well i finished the powerpoint, well i've got one sentance i can't decide on my topics

i've got about one sentance

mmmmm I'm thinking that I'm almost positive that if I was rich I wouldn't be lonely anymore , thats it! now I'm positive that the medicine to my lonelyless is lots of dollars!

okay one paragraph now thankyou amazon reviews, i fear the day when i'll have to actually think for my own to write an essay :p

i hope to be done with the book when i finished it

i think i'm gonna do how franks perspectives change during the book as he grows up

ehh

has anyone here read stop time?

I have to get one of these :D

MJA8_scroll.jpg

http://www.digizo.co.uk/Mobile-Phones.6014056/Mobile-Phones.6014057/dual-sim-mobile-phone.74197.html

cool

i'm just how much i don't want to do my stupid essay

i mean ussaly they aren't so bad, but man

this book was just terrible i wanted to be done with it i don't care about it,

good god, hetero making out is disgusting XP i wish my roommate and bf would find another room to fool around in

*gags*

X(

there i've got 2 pages done, ugg i've done all so many essays they are now so insignificant and meaningless

man one girl in my class never wrote a single essay in my life, she went to a pretty lame ass school, she didn't do anything and just skated through highschool, like everyone else

man that sucks wish i went to that school

so she was really nervous and probably did a lot of planning talking to the professor, probably put a lot of work in

i donno trying to think of the first essay i ever wrote, god probably like in 6th grade or something i know we did some 1 or 2 page essays in 7th grade, ya

i'm just like now, eh another essay to write alright lets unload the bullshitting cart from my brain now shall we

ah man then like last week are teacher was talking to us, about, feeling like you accomplished something when you finish an essay or doing an essay to be productive or contribute something, like why do you write or work on essay

umm i write my essay so i can finish my essay go play videogames and not fail the class

i mean is there another reason?

and *coughs* god i really hope i feel better tomorrow god this is such bullshit like for most people the common cold lasts for maybe 3 or 4 days and then they feel all better, fresia man i've been sick since saturday night D; and i was doing everything to try and not get sick i was drink fruti juices and vitman c and all the jazz bs

when i got up i decided to take a sick day, i felt to miserable to even play videogames i know gasp, i took same dayquil and that really helped, and then i felt kinda guilty and ashamed for missing class again when i didn't feel too terribly miserable

colds don't go away for me till like more than a week

i hate my mere existence i hate my body i hate these worthless inferior genes and the messed up proteins they program

ohh i is sick,

i got my mmr vaccine and a flu mist vaccine (they were out of the flu shots) right now i tallked to my dad and he heard the closest place that has the h1n1 vaccine is in desmoin which is about 2 hours west of here, ehh don't think i'm gonna go that far and back for a vaccine,

they said i should be okay getting the vaccines with a cold, but they wouldn't if i had a fever i told them i didn't think i had a fever or had any fever related symptoms,

ya apperently after like 92 according to my record my parents apparently didn't quite keep up with some of my vaccinations, the mmr shot is required for the second semester and i only got the first out of 2 till today

god being socail is so unhealthy, no wonder i never got sick at all last year

they said with the mmr i might get a fever in 7 days due to the shot god that would really suck

yay i'm over my cold

i'm burning up a fever ya really hope that doesn't happen
we are slaves to our exsiitance

..thanks for letting me rant a little

(non contagious hugs to everyone)

ahh finally finesse
i have finished my essay and it is only 11:30

sweet well ya as long as i don't fail i'm okay with a mediocre grade though I'd really like a B

plus i think my ending statement is perfect here you guys go

And Franks amazing movie style death car crash, just like the perfect movie style punch to Ligit is just another pure idea destroyed by an impure reality. After the crash Frank walks away from the car and vomits into the fountain, then finds a new way to cope, finding joy in his own sick delirium, he laughs.

tada

well i hope you and my professor like it

i felt kinda smart patching those words into an idea and then a written statement

it's only 11:30

i think i might take another shower for the day

is that weird i donno showering and sleeping for me really aren't things i just need to do i donno they're kind alike hobbies for me

Evanescence like posting... ALOT! :\

Plus there is a good looking Superb Parrot sitting just outside the kitchen window looking in at me. It is almost all red :)

Latest posts

Back